Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
eyes widen as she blinks back the surprise to accompany the sure movements of the other boy to place himself before clay, brow furrowing quizzically before realisation sprinkled clarity over the graze of her glance- oh! she straightens hastily, chin tipping lightly in shame that he'd felt the need to quite possibly protect her, even if a small part of her tingles warmly at the gesture. however that part is quashed roughly by the stamping paws of the pride that ran rampant throughout her, she did not cower! yet that wasn't the main issue- her jaw opens, about to reassure him that there was no ill will between her and the ashen boy when her eyes flickered back to him and a disgruntled hmph came along with the snapping of her mouth falling shut. the venom smarting in eyes she'd only ever observed as placid is enough to leave her momentarily dumbfounded, fighting back the want to cringe away from the burn of such stinging intensity. brows furrowed, she moved a paw as if to step forward only to lean back at the hiss to slip forth vehemently from wrinkled jaws. 

eyes sharpen at the uttering, jaw clenching. he doesn't even say it to her, it's aimed and shot at the larger boy in response to what had seemed like an innocent query. a flash of irritation sparks throughout her, he regards her with such unveiled contempt and yet doesn't even have the decency to address her. glaring hotly, her tail lashes through the long grass; going to step forward but he's already pulling back, spewing his poison before turning and fleeing the scene. "what the hell is your problem?!she screams after his departing form, breath shuddering in and out of her jaws. he didn't even let her talk, he just attacked and ran off before she could even- she inhales deeply, willing herself to calm down despite the frustration writhing in her gut at the entire unfairness over what had happened. still, she'd only been here a few days and she didn't want to get labeled as causing a ruckus, especially considering that clay was valette's son. 

she leans back on her haunches now, glaring stonily after the disrupted vegetation where he'd torn off before blinking back to the other boy a little sheepishly. now that her heart was beginning to slow, hurt was starting to prowl around the fringes of her conscience. she knew her and the small boy weren't friends, but she'd thought they were at least...friendly. how stupidly naive of her, every single time. her jaw sets- she didn't want to be angry at him but she'd choose it over pain again and again and so she lets that hissing flame continue to burn in her stomach as another thought occurs to her. "i'm not one of themshe confirms to her company sharply, talking about the nightwalkers. the cheek of clay to label her as one of them before stalking off, she presses her paws hard against the spongy earth. would this other wolf hate her now? his packmate had acted like she was the spawn of satan after all. swallowing hastily, she held onto her tongue until he said something more, silently hoping he wouldn't choose to leave as well.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by RIP Polaris - April 11, 2020, 11:56 AM