Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
sure thing! you can archive with your next post if you'd like?<3

her jaw falls ajar with faux offence at the tease to croon forth from her company, trilling back; "bold of you to grow so cocky, perhaps i was just trying to be modest and now when i prove to be a fabulous hunter you'll feel silly for such a remarkshe waggles her brows with mischief, tail whipping behind her; an animated blur. in reality she was as bad as she'd suggested but she wasn't going to ease him of any uncertainties now! "a doe...she echoes wondrously, unable to imagine bringing down such an animal with just the boy. her smile curls as she chirps "i'd say i've never attempted to bring down something that big but i no longer share my hunting secretsa little sigh slips free as she recalls the pack hunts she'd stubbornly refuse to take part in. she still didn't blame herself, deer were so pretty and innocent it made her feel weird to decide it was time for one to die. she wouldn't voice that though, aware that west was clearly fond of hunting and not wanting to make him doubt it down to her own weird views. she grinned a little, proud of such a considerate line of thought. 

stretching to roll fluidly into the grasp of twisting blades of grass, she wriggled onto her back and let pale paws cross over her chest as lazy eyes tracked the scattered movement of wispy clouds. she nodded in agreement at his declaration, humming softly "me too, it's so beautiful out thereher head twists to press her cheek into the earth so that she can focus on him again. "i don't know about you but i haven't seen a nice day like this in a while and i'm not letting it slip past without fully appreciating it and by that i mean...napping in itshe flashed a toothy grin before letting her whole body follow the earlier shift of her head so that she lay on her side, eyes still searching his. she wasn't really the napping type, it was difficult to manage when you constantly buzzed with such a restless energy but she was exhausted from the journey that had led her to the borders of this pack both mentally and physically. fighting back a yawn she mumbled sleepily "unless you've big important duties to get to you should join me too, i don't trust the sun not to sneak off again unless it's the height of summershe'd stretch out, lids slowly drifting down to claim her sight. she didn't know if he'd stay but she was surprised to find that she'd prefer if he did, she'd missed company in the trek between amethyst keep and here and was reluctant to give it up even temporarily just yet.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by RIP Polaris - April 25, 2020, 04:43 PM