Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was pleased to see both of them here. The female took notice the most when her sister arrived. Her sister seemed rounder and fuller than she had ever before so yeah, the matriarch took notice. She had given permission to breed to the couple, so it would not be that silly to think that her sister might be pregnant. But it was exceptional that Nanook would be pregnant. Valette eyed over her with a grin, however, then Siarut came and she needed to get back to business. She could ask her sister later, or after this.

"So let me get straight to my point. You two have been extremely helpful with Easthollow and managing it. This is something that I've been doing for a while myself but I realized how great it was that you two were helping me. So... I wanted to ask if you would become Betas of this pack. Currently, it is called Associate but I'm not sure if we should change it. Anyhow, it will basically be a Beta position for the both of you," she spoke with a grin. "So the question is if you want a leadership role in this pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by RIP Valette - April 23, 2020, 08:36 AM