Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's tail started to wag when she got the answers. She was pleased to have them both say yes. She yipped and gave them a grin. "Good, you deserve it," she responded. She then turned to Siarut. "Of course, we especially have fended of many from our border and I trust your judgement in taking care of such matters," she spoke. "Although, we do need to sit together one day and give you an update on my children and what they look like," she gently teased the male, knowing that he had mistaken Clay for a trespasser. She didn't blame the male as he didn't know. She totally expected a remark back that she had many, so now they are on the subject...

"I see I won't be the only one with pups this season," she grinned at her sister then. "I am happy for you two." She had given Siarut permission after all, and it seemed her sister was ready to have some of her own. She was really curious to see Nanook as a mother. It was something she had not expected to see really, hence why this was extra sweet to see.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2020, 02:20 PM