Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at her sister with a mild shock. "I've hoped you realized this before I mentioned it?," she spoke and looked at her sister for a long second. She shook her head in disbelief. She hoped she hadn't given her sister too much of a shock, but by the looks of it, Nanook seemed alright with it. Which was better than expected. Since she wasn't sure if she wanted to deal with a meltdown/panicked Nanook. Now she thought about it, she had not seen that side of her sister in a long time.

The matriarch sighed and then shook her head. "Not yet," she admitted. "My heat hasn't come yet but I think it will be soon and then of course Greyback and I will mate. So I do plan on having pups this year. How fun! They can grow up with yours!," she beamed. How exciting to be pregnant at the same time with her sister. Her fertility had never disappointed her before so the female wasn't really expecting herself without a litter this year. "I'm very happy for you two."
Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 02:24 PM