Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when Ira thanked her and that the female had planned the litter. See, she knew Ira was responsible. But her eyes widened when the female said that she wasn't mated. Wait what? Valette looked at Greyback, confused. The father's are mated? What? Valette was never really exposed to anything related to someone being gay. She didn't understand. "Huh?," she frowned and then looked from Greyback, to Ira, to this Winterbourne.

"What do you mean the fathers are mated? Why would two males be mated?," she asked, genuinely confused about this information. Why would males be together? They couldn't have pups, and then she realized that Ira was pregnant for them. She was worried now. Did that mean she would have to give the puppies up to them? What? They wouldn't survive without milk! But then Ira confirmed she would be parenting beside them. Now Valette was the one who had to deal with the shock at it was clearly seen on her face.
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM