Stone Circle a hero
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette didn't feel arguing was bad, she just saw it that they were both very passionate about something and didn't agree on something. There would always be something to learn from the other. She just didn't agree with Newt's statement. He had walked away before and that had left more questions than he just straight up told her as he did now. Apparently he had had a different view of her since he had assumed she understand. However, she understood perfectly.

Newt had fled from their family after seeing something he didn't like, and it seemed Newt had found a new life, and a new family to have a restart with. This time as a father instead of the child. She was curious about how it would go, how he would do as a father. "I am not sure why you think your happiness has to be tied to Easthollow. I never said that," she commented in return. "I said that I wanted you to be happy and if that is at this yuelong pack then so be it," she stated. Though she wasn't very happy about it. "In fact I hope it makes you happy and that being a father will bring you the joy of life." That was her fear slightly, that Newt would have come to hate them. That was the worst thing that could happen as a mother.

Valette slowly nodded. She hoped that he would love this female and that it would bring him joy. Raising pups had brought her and Steady closer. What age had she been? That is right, a year. She remembered how desperate she was to go in heat and give Steady his own pups. Perhaps she was a bit of a hypocrite, but Newt didn't know that and she wasn't perfect either. "It sounds like a good life, Newt. So you will be a leader and a father then?," she asked.
Messages In This Thread
a hero - by Nanoq - April 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - April 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: a hero - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 02, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 02, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 05, 2020, 10:55 PM