Stone Circle I can feel it on my tongue
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at her son with a skeptical gaze. She was pretty sure that he had meant to say handsome. But she was not one to press matters like this. The matriarch was happy to believe that Clay would find a nice girl and would have pups one day, like all wolves would. She dipped her head, if her son was going to live there then they would have an alliance with this pack. She would want to know if they would take good care of her boy.

Valette slowly nodded to show him she was listening, as the male spoke about what he was like as a pup. The mother still wondered why things made him envious or why he didn't like to be told what to do. Maybe it was their tone. Perhaps if she had been less perfect, Clay would be more inclined to express himself. "Regardless of what you think, we both still love you Clay. You shouldn't forget that," she assured him.

His next words made her glad she reminded him that they loved him. "Why would I be mad?," she asked, frowning. "Sure, I don't like you leaving but if it makes you happy I wouldn't stop you. Plus you came to tell me in person instead of running away or leaving without a word. If you are leaving this is my preferred method," she explained to him. She was glad that he showed more maturity.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 04:51 PM