Sea Lion Shores The journey matters more then the destination
20 Posts
Ooc — Keg

aw but i am looking Yuèlóng maybe @Praimfaya or @Orochi or @Aiolos for trade purposes??

She was lost. God dammit! She shouldn’t have run off. Hotaru and Haruki were nowhere to be seen, and Sumi hadn’t found their scent in over an hour. And an angry huff, the princess pawed the ground and growled into a frustrated scream.

what do i do? where should i go next?

She could hear a dull rumble in the distance, and the sound of rushing water. Without any thought as to how she was supposed to find her siblings, Sumi did the next best thing. She followed the adventure. Boldly walking toward forward as the trees thinned and the dirt turned into a coarse dry sand. The ocean swayed back and forth in a beautiful dance with the shore. She had never seen anything so beautiful, or peaceful. The young girl’s jaw fell open, and he steps slowed to a stop as she admired the big blue abyss.

“Wow.” She had never seen the ocean before. Her life had only ever been the vale, and the surrounding areas because of her itchy feet. But this this was something completely new and different. Despite the potential dangers the lay ahead, a giant smile spread across Sumi’s lips. Letting out a loud laugh, she sprinted toward the water. Her front legs hit the water, splashing the water up into her face. Dipping her head, Sumi lapped up the water, enjoying the chilly water.

Very quickly, she realized this wasn’t regular water. The salty tang dried out her tongue, and Sumi pulled back in disgust. Coughing and sputtering out of the water, trying to clear the horrible taste and feeling from her mouth.

435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
wc: 123

The sea lion’s domain may as well been Orochi’s second home, because he was there nearly everyday. He had an attachment to the shores since the day he lay eyes on it, and has been prowling around it ever since. Needless to say, the hotheaded warrior was possessive of it. He’d fightanyone who dare step foot here, even stupid, ocean water drinking little girls.

He spotted her just in time to see her lapping it up, and came stomping as she coughed. You’re not supposed to drink it you idiot. Orochi halted abruptly when he was within a few feet of her. And you’re not supposed to be here. This is my beach, and you best get going before I kick your ass.