Moonsong Glacier Dreams of what I once claimed to know.
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Somewhere along the way, the silvered Valkyrie had found the scent of the snow white medic along the grasses and in the wind and, finding herself curious, had decided to follow it with the thought that she could assist in the collection of her herbs again. The act had been enjoyable enough and while the woman had very different views than she herself did, Keres had still found pleasure in her company and so sought it once more.

It was only when she had found herself following the scent far enough that Keres had realized that this was no simple jaunt into the Wilderness to find supplies. And yet, she had been far enough into the action of tracking Kukutux that she did not turn and return home, instead continuing on until she found herself in a landscape of chilled white.

She arrived in time to hear the woman's request of the boy, clear green eyes flickering over the man from the mountain before she also turned to go seek what had been asked for, just in case the young wolf could not find it. This proved for the best as she turned only to see him run. In resolute silence, the Ostrega woman departed and sought the flowers Kukutux needed. Fortunately, they seemed plentiful enough and after plucking a collection from their roots, Keres returned with a mouthful of them, setting them on the ground beside her packmate and the man she still didn't know the name of.

What else can I do to help? She asked gently, voice whisper quiet, as if it would shatter whatever scene had been set here.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 11:50 PM