Whitefish River you're the truth that's breaking me and keeping me together
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As he was doing it, Charles had a voice screaming in his mind going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh what are you doing! But it was too late now. What was worse, he felt his teeth connect to something. He didn't even see what it was at first, but when he dared to open his eyes and look up at Riley (who suddenly seemed thrice his original size) Charles saw a little bit of blood on his brother's nose. It didn't look like it would stick for long or even scar, but Charles knew from experience that the face was the most sensitive part of the body, so it probably hurt right now.

Sorry, I'm SORRY! Charles screamed in a loud panic but it was too late, his brother already lunged at him. Charles finally came into motion to try and flee, but he was far too late by that time. He probably should've spent a bit less time apologising and a bit more time running.

The air was knocked from his lungs as he was caught by the side and Charles slammed to the ground. Charles let out a high-pitched yelp as he fell. His face hurt where he first hit the ground and Charles was reminded of his situation with Osiris (which gave him a weird combination of feelings). Charles crouched into a fetal position and buried his face underneath his paws. His instincts screamed at him to expose his stomach and neck, but he was too afraid for his life after having caught a glimpse of Riley's maddened eyes, and his fear dominated his instinct.

I made an assumption about Riley slamming him to the ground but if he would do something else pls let me know and i can edit <3
Messages In This Thread