Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had kind of expected to make friends here, since at her previous pack she didn't have any problems with it. Perhaps just because she was submissive by nature that she was able to get along with stronger characters. Arlette was rather unaware of this, she just thought she was getting good at making friends.

Arlette frowned for a moment when Kynareth spoke. But then he chuckled. Her heart leaped with relief. Besides the wolves she met clearly weren't harming others, innocent wolves like herself. "Good joke. You almost got me," she hummed at him. "But of course, I will be there to help and heal any of our members."

Arlette dipped her head. "I hope so," she smiled. She looked at the male. He was awfully confident, perhaps even too confident, but if she could get a bit from him, then she would be more than happy. "Thanks for all the advise. I will let you do your thing." She dipped her head and stepped back respectfully before intending to go.

- end for me! -

I will leave her innocent for a little while longer haha
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Arlette - January 18, 2021, 05:51 AM