Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she was not surprised when easthollow's remaining sentry came crashing towards her, as if some deep part of her had awaited this moment from the second she'd laid eyes upon his fallen father. something had sharpened within her at the uncanny sight of such a powerful vessel robbed of its soul and left to return to the earth's greedy clutches. such a stark reminder that in the end power meant nothing, even the strongest of towering wolves, or those with the most potent spirit's- no matter your dreams, desires, your choice to align with good or bad or some hazy in between. they all belonged to the earth, easthollow..ursus....they all scurried along a path that had the same destination as the prey they fed so hungrily upon. 

she'd imagined her own papa laying in such a way, stunned to see west's own father fade in such a similarly unexpected way and recalled the rage that had torn through her in the days following. the fury that such weak sprinkles of life in the form of dainty flowers would live on whilst a creature of such intelligence, loyalty and strength as her papa would die. it was different now, not exactly acceptance...more a cold realisation. those flower's were probably dead now too, and one day she and west would also die. 

she couldn't wait, would not risk losing him before....before she could tell him...this love, she wanted to succumb to its embrace and be his, and he hers; she would not let the world get in the way of that.

and so she had wondered if perhaps he'd felt the same dawning, and had in fact convinced herself that he must have surely. which is why the glow in her scintillating look was merely the pleased acknowledgement of expectations being met. 

paws shifted to ease her slender figure forth, closer to him as lips parted to exhale a softly searching "west....tyreeand the former habit of falling victim to lingering hesitation and unease seemed to drop from her as she moved baldly to offer him her embrace, the only thing she could really give in the face of the world and this endless cycle of life and death.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM