Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
a soft laugh at that, head tilting as she jested "i dunno if i try hard enough i might blend in with them size wise, you on the other hand...probably seem like a whole mountain to thema snicker as she stretched out and glanced in the vague direction that would take them to their destination as she could not help but wonder what thought processes did such miniscule beings have? unlike west, not even taking the moment to consider that they perhaps simply...didn't. 

keen look snapped back when he began to shift himself back, arching a brow until the challenge slipped casually from his parting jaws. eyes flashed with delight as she smirked and launched into a run before he'd so much as finished his statement, hollering over her shoulder at his own quickly approaching form "oh you'll regret choosing to challenge the likes of me west tyree!

and the two would dart from the territory, eyes bright with the prospect of beginning one of many future adventures laying out in wait for their eager souls.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM