Firefly Glen star wars lofi type beat
201 Posts
Ooc —
FOR THE PACK HEALER PLS!!!

Oh! She hollered, pedaling backwards. She had been admiring a flower and then caught by surprise by some screeching critter; it was not that that had hurt her, but rather backpedaling into a rosebush and stepping upon a thorn. One snapped from its stem and wedged its way into her hind paw, and that was what caused the secondary OW! to come, half-whimper half sound of shock. Hollering took the edge off a bit, but just for a moment. Not knowing the thorn was where it was, taking her next series of steps was painful.

It caused her to limp, and Leta sorely wished for @Fennec in that moment as she sought out Osiris. Perhaps he knew of another wolf that might take care of this closer to home? Or, maybe, she would conveniently run into them!
SIN CITY'S COLD AND EMPTY
157 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
Ow was universal healer language.

Holland was there without a second thought, having heard even from his den the cry of pain. It took him a bit to jog over but eventually he found the source. A young lady seemed to have stepped on something. She was limping around, and he located the thornbush she had walked into.

"Hello" he calls to her as he nears, trying his best not to spook her despite his quiet tone. "I... I suppose you can call me the Glen's healer" the man introduces himself with a quick nod "my name is Holland" his one good eye focuses on her paw "do you... mind if I take a look at your paw?"
3/5
2/10
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta was quickly approached, and she turned to look at them with blurry eyes. She could not yet make out anything distinctive and blinked out the tears pain brought on, and before her was a heavily scared male. Leta did not gasp at the sight of him; her father had his own slew of scars, and so did other relatives. His silver eye was most interesting, and she thought of Fennec just as he said healer

That, she knew, was Fennecs role. Fennec, who had been hurt and was not here to help... but who she was prepared to limp to anyway. Guilt then set in. Fennec was healing herself; how selfish could she be? Hi Holland, she greeted, happy to meet a new pack member all the same... that did not stop her from feeling a little worried to be handled by a complete stranger to her. 

Time to not be strangers, then. 

I'm Leta, she introduced warmly, seeing his eye travel to her injured paw. She stalled, to start, saying, uhm. Yes, in a minute, if that is okay, uhm... how long have you been healing for? stopping for a moment, more guilt flowing in, as she quickly added, I... I do not doubt your abilities, I just... she did not like to be touched by strangers.
SIN CITY'S COLD AND EMPTY
157 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He was not offended, only wondering why now would be a good time to question him. She was obviously in pain - didn't she want the thorns removed immediately? "Over two years" Holland replied to Leta, scrunching his face at the thorns and not at her "if you do not want to be touched..."

He pauses, shaking his dark head. "I can instruct you how to remove them yourself" the man offers "and if you are uncomfortable later, you may come to my den for some herbs." He also did not like being touched, and was wildly guessing this was the reason. He was... a stranger to these wolves.

Of course most of them didn't want him touching them.
3/5
2/10
201 Posts
Ooc —
His suggestion was considered for a moment, but Leta did not think she could do it herself. It was too nervewracking and she, unlike him, was no medic. And he had two years of experience. Limping nearer to him in a silent show of the decision made, Leta murmured worriedly, uhm... will it hurt badly? It smarted, now, but Leta did not know what to expect. Still she obscured the entrypoint from him, wanting to be walked through it first before anything else.