Golden Glade perhaps my name is lewis clark cuz im gon have 2 do some explorin all around there ;)
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Limit Two 
what r is timelines

After leaving Primrose behind, he came here. Dad had told him not to leave home, and especially not in this direction- but Caerus was a stubborn teenager. He didn't want to be a kid stuck at home anymore, and it didn't feel so much like the home he'd once known. Miriam, Simmik, Cupid, all gone. Doing this, breaking the rules meant to protect him, it was like his personal mission to prove to himself that he was a grown-up now. He didn't need protection from anyone, he told himself- he could handle the world out here just fine. 

Caerus made his way throught snowy foliage, blinking up through the treetops at a cloudy sky. He didn't see what was so bad about this place- it was nice and quiet, at least for now.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
there weren't many in the area. and even less who smelt like trouble.
like guilt and sadness. that made trouble. the sickness of the mind made wolves irrational. poking in places they had no business being.
Sahsa guessed she had this sort of sickness as she shifted closer to the stranger.
she drifted closer.
no sound of greeting, just a side-eye.
poking in places she should be poking.

"what is a youngling like you doing alone in weather like this?"
he was young. not so young as to die at the first hill. but this snow made life hard. even for packs. she pursed her lips, fighting a sly smirk.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Youngling. Caerus frowned slightly as he glanced up to the pale older lady who had spoken, just ahead of him. He wasn't no youngling, he thought to himself. exploring, He answered curtly. A whiff of the air and the touch of unfamiliar packscent. you live around here? He wondered, pausing in his walk. He didn't want to be rude, so he figured small talk was fine.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
he frowned. well, that was a good start. angsty teen if she could guess.
Sasha wished she could've seen her own until this age. but...they had his blood. his eyes. his coat mingled with hers.
she never wanted to see her children again.

he had pretty markings though. a pretty patchwork.
his parents must be pretty too.

she shrugged at his question. "I'm just around, here and there." she didn't call it home.
not yet.
"where do you live? there's no packs here."
well, there were. that strange pack had failed to keep together and dispersed, it seemed. and the Saints had no children. and she wouldn't be so cruel to point him in their direction.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Around, here and there. He thought he detected others in her scent, but considered that maybe she was just a talkative stranger. Caerus tucked that thought somewhere, deeming it reasonable. She asked where he lived and... no packs here? Maybe he'd taken a wrong turn somewhere. Of course, he'd only had general ideas of the direction- southwest- it was completely possible that he strayed from the "dangerous area", then. east, kinda, past those mountains, He explained, gesturing his muzzle towards the distant barrier that he'd had to come around. It'd been... more than two weeks since he'd seen home, he realized. He hoped Dad wasn't too worried- he'd be back soon enough, he was sure.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
he had bright eyes. smart eyes, ones that held intelligence. he was cautious.
who wouldn't be? especially if there were tales of a dangerous beast with a curled tail about. her head tilted slightly, watching him like a bird would watch wolves feasting on a kill.

"a long way from home." the trek was long at the best of times. but in this weather...even worse. though, it might be lightening up now. Sasha was dubious.
she sighed softly, a pale puff of air visible from her lips.
"so, what are you exploring for? anything special?"
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
yeah, but i'll manage, He assured her. Maybe himself, too. He hadn't died on the way here; he doubted he would die on the way back... though one could never be too sure. She asked what he was looking for. a girlfriend, He joked, and thought briefly of Primrose, who was neither girl nor friend, but had played in his happier dreams all the same. But he shrugged off the humor, i don't know. if it were spring i'd be looking for herbs- i'm a doctor- That felt nice and adult to say, didn't it? but for now, really just wandering. And it wasn't a lie- he didn't know where he was headed, and had no particular goal in mind besides finding himself out here.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
she hummed softly. he can take care of himself. if he says so.
but then he said girlfriend. Sasha snorted with amusement. yeah, right.
"I doubt there's anyone your age around here."
no packs, no children, he would probably be stuck with just Sasha unless some teenage girl appeared from nowhere.
well, he'd appeared from nowhere.

herbs. doctor. medic. a gentler soul then. well, it shouldn't be the case that medics were gentle when they had to deal with battle wounds. but they tended to be the only ones that could take the time to learn. 
but he was wandering. scouting. "so, you come out here alone? or did you leave your companion to struggle in the snow alone?"
she tilted her head, looking for a reaction. for a glint of regret or anger.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She said she doubted there was anyone his age nearby. He laughed, dammit, not that he'd seriously been looking, but. Ah well. The next question caused him to scoff, the hell are you talking about, lady? He laughed. What a weird way to ask about whether he was alone. of course i'm alone. Sure, he could've had friends nearby, but.. didn't need anyone, he thought. just me and the open wilderness, i guess.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
taking slot #2 ;> sorry for shortness!

"You, us, and the wilderness" Nyra corrected roughly, having come up next to Sasha without any prior intentional warning. 
Her searing gaze bored into the young man, curious and predatory.
Why are you so close to the Saints? 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sorry! For some reason, I'm not getting PM's for this (I've cleaned my DM's and done all the thread sub stuff so idk

she smirked with a soft chuckle.
at least he didn't seem too bothered that his pussy pursuit was foiled.
but he seemed perhaps a little offended at her question. she quirked a brow, pulling a 'chill out dude' face.
"talking about if you're stupid enough to be out alone in the winter. do you even know how to find herbs in the winter?" if he got caught out by a drift that looked shallow, but was actually a pit. a cougar. anything could happen, and it was a hell of a lot harder to survive in winter alone.
she blinked when he confirmed he really was alone.
foolish.

snow crunched to her side, her eyes tilted and golden eyes set into a pale pelt sent Sasha skittering away, a snarl loosening from her throat. her hackles rose and she planted herself in the snow, ready to bolt. this kid could save himself.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
no worries, to both of yall <3

Do you even know how to find herbs in the winter? Child that he was, Caerus laughed. do you even know how to find herbs in the winter? After all, he'd already mentioned that he was a doctor. She hadn't said a lot about herself, and though both of them could easily lie about their credentials, so far his words, at least, had put him leagues above her in the hypothetical talent of herb collection. Dad had taught him well, anyways, when he'd been alive- what herbs could still be found in certain places in the winter, which ought to be stored beforehand. But he was much more satisfied with turning the question back on her than really answering it. 

Then a voice came, and Caerus turned. Oof. The golden woman was right- pickings were slim around here. This woman was large and muscular, and Sasha was old- it was like all of them were training to be untouchables to the egotistical growing teenager. He glanced back as Sasha skittered a couple steps back from the beefy woman with a snarl. Weird. Were he a little smarter and a little less inclined to teetering the edge of danger, he might've left then- actually, scratch that, he wouldn't be here at all. But that wasn't who he was, and he turned to the pale beast as if nothing had happened with Sasha. hey, you, He greeted, realizing in the moment that he sounded dumb, and continued casually on. i was just telling lady here about how i'm looking for a girlfriend, cuz up where i came from there weren't many fish in the sea. she said there aren't many young girls around here, but i thought maybe she just doesn't get around much. do you know any hot girls my age you can set me up with? i'm not picky about personality or smarts!
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At first as the kid spoke, Nyra's eyes met his with hellfire heat, but as she quickly started to realize - he was just a kid, and the Harbinger then visibly softened a little and responded with a playful grin
"Sorry, hot shot, no fine young women your age around here. From what I've seen, at least. And the ones that are have found mates already." She chuckled as she finished, turning a re-ignited, fierce gaze to Sasha, briefly, before returning it kindly to the youth before her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sorry I'm so slow

that kid just chatted pure shit, didn't he. shouldn't he too have some ounce of fear, based upon her reaction.
he had a cocky attitude she'd appreciate any other time. perhaps if she got away she would reflect on it. 

she shivered, but not from cold. the adrenaline begging her to fly. she could move far faster than the behemoth. Sasha ground her teeth.
she wouldn't stand for this. she would not take another unwarranted beating from a jealous bitch.
just because Kynareth chose her. 

there was no reason for her to stand here. awaiting action or insult. Sasha took off, making for that basin she'd met that man in. she'd pay the Saints a visit soon enough.