Nimbus Summit and that hell had carved its name on his bones.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Vein plopped down and puttered with his tools, Nyra turned her attention back to Matias. 
Ah, another wolf from Kyn's past pack. Her eyes narrowed at first, but as Matias clarified, she nodded once in confirmation that she understood this man saw her co-lead as a brother-in-arms, a comrade. 

As he rose up, Nyra bristled briefly out of impulse, but relaxed as the chocolate male showed her his left shoulder, a faded scarring of deep crimson in a demon skull. 

Shaking her head, Nyra looked to his face "I'm afraid the branding is unfamiliar to me. Kyn has told me little about his past pack, save for that Sasha betrayed him by bringing humans to slaughter the original Saints back in The Abbey." She revealed with a sigh, turning her eyes to watch Vein as he continued to work. 
But the white brute was then at Matias' side, asking to put his herbs on the wound, to which the giant agreed. 

Assuming Vein then began to put his paste on Matias' shoulder, Nyra chuckled softly and turned back to her new ally "Once Vein is done treating you, I find no trouble in bringing you along to see Kynareth, assuming you want to see him. I think he'd like to see his brother-in-arms again. Though I insist to be there for some of the reunion, at least." She smiled playfully at the last part of her words. She didn't doubt Kyn would tell Matias of the upcoming war, and she wanted to be there for any battle talk. 

Damn bloodlusty woman.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 04, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by RIP Fury - February 05, 2021, 04:05 PM