Confused about the MyCode codes
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I've been having a bit of trouble with the codes as of late, well its more likely I'm just not getting them right. I want to intent links into words but each time I use the code for that it doesn't work, same thing with the code to use gifs/pictures. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong here! Just for clarity, may I get an explained version on what the code lines are and how to use them properly? 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Can you post some examples of what you’re trying to do?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Well for starters, your signature, its got links imbedded in two of the words there

as for the second, this profile has pictures in their bio Wolf RPG - Profile of Bronco (wolf-rpg.com)
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
I might be able to help with embed code!

I usually use the [url= <link>] code, which you have to be careful that the link looks like "https://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5551" and not "Wolf RPG - Profile of Bronco (wolf-rpg.com)", which for some reason happens to me when I copy the link from the address bar and paste it. 
This can be avoided by finding the light, right-clicking, then selecting 'copy link'. I don't know if that's a site bug or just me but it's what I'm having to do now (I'm pretty sure this roundabout way started before the big update)

If you're using a [p= <thread code>], make sure you're not pasting in the whole link and just the numbers at the end (tid=46794) because I've done that before! The same goes with [p= <profile code>] and [tlog= <code>]. 

I hope that helps a little bit! Sorry If I just babbled on there lol
|  •  •  |
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
(March 10, 2021, 03:15 PM)Derg Wrote: I might be able to help with embed code!

I usually use the [url= <link>] code, which you have to be careful that the link looks like "https://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5551" and not "Wolf RPG - Profile of Bronco (wolf-rpg.com)", which for some reason happens to me when I copy the link from the address bar and paste it. 
This can be avoided by finding the light, right-clicking, then selecting 'copy link'. I don't know if that's a site bug or just me but it's what I'm having to do now (I'm pretty sure this roundabout way started before the big update)

If you're using a [p= <thread code>], make sure you're not pasting in the whole link and just the numbers at the end (tid=46794) because I've done that before! The same goes with [p= <profile code>] and [tlog= <code>]. 

I hope that helps a little bit! Sorry If I just babbled on there lol

Wonderful!! Thank you, that did the trick
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."