Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette woke with a start when Derg screamed out. The pale female sat upright, sleepy, not sure what happened. Then she looked at Derg who looked at her guilty. She was about to ask what happened when she heard the call too. She would most definitely talk with her mate about that later, and what he had been dreaming about. Probably about Easthollow's neighbors given by the name he yelled out. The female licked him and nodded. She still had a few weeks until she would give birth but she knew it wasn't pleasant, at least not the last time.

She was quick to get up and bring a bush of lavender with her, she had personally picked for these births to keep Simmik calm. Arlette rushed to the den, to find Vein there already. The male had a lot of info, sure, but their first meeting had still left its mark with her. How pushy he had been to have it his way. The male had a skull with him, Arlette looked at it distrustfully for a moment. Arlette had no regards and instantly moved up to the den and poked her head inside. "Kynareth, outside," she told him. Her mother never allowed her mate inside when it happened. "She needs the room," she clarified.

"Simmik, I have some lavender for you to chew, and some poppy seeds if the pain gets too much," she offered. As it lied down by her paws at the den entrance. She wouldn't go inside since she just asked Kyna to go outside so Simmik had all the room she might need. "If you feel the pain you need to push," she advised Simmik. 'How are you feeling." She looked intently at Kyna hoping that he would listen. "You can bond and fawn over them later. Now they need to get out," she urged to him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Arlette - March 31, 2021, 03:22 AM