Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette glanced from Simmik to Kynareth. She was almost a bit surprised he listened, but then Simmik said she wanted him here. That was perhaps where they were very different. She nodded quietly. "If you wish so," she commented. "It looks like you are doing just fine, Simmik. I will be outside the den if you need me, just call for me," she spoke and then pulled her head from the den. She then noticed Vein who was looking away but sighing, clearly annoyed with something. She just brushed it off. He was probably just salty because he wasn't allowed to come close.

Arlette lied down next to the entrance. She wondered why Simmik wanted the brutish mate of her close while giving birth. She could think of many reasons for not wanting any men around her. Arlette respected her wishes though, and Kynareth seemed happy as well with the verdict so who was she to judge. She noticed more of the pack had come to guard and watch. Then she saw Leigh. Her expression turned a bit worried, she had talked to the female, and her want for a family. Here she was torturing herself by watching one give birth and being in the presence of 2 other pregnant ladies. She hoped that it wouldn't cause any effects on her later.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Arlette - April 05, 2021, 07:16 AM