Haunted Wood Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra's hellborne eyes somehow continued to sharpen as the black-white noticed her. 
Silence...
More silence...
Just as he was analyzing for weaknesses on her, she was doing exactly the same with him. Noticing some of the mending slashes over his front...

The Overseer watched him register her swollen belly, and saw the smirk slide over his face. She almost scoffed outwardly at the assumption he may think she was vulnerable because she was with child. 

He was very, very wrong.

The thing about Nyra was she didn't always know when to stop, or when enough was enough. 
Hell, she had no limits in her own mind. 
She worked hard for what she had in her grasp, and yet she wanted even more. 

When he spoke, Nyra was tempted to throw it back at him, but amazingly enough, she remembered her claim was not out here. They were on neutral ground, as far as she was concerned.

So, she begrudgingly entertained his questions and spoke, voice carrying and splitting the eerie silence.
"I am the Alpha of the Saints of the Dying Light, Nyra." She rumbled, "I'm out for a stroll." The Queen furthered, though not by much. If she was feeling conversational she might've explained that being pregnant and lying around most of the time got boring after a while. 

But, she wasn't feeling chatty. So, what she gave was all she was giving at the moment.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face - by RIP Fury - April 30, 2021, 01:30 AM