Noctisardor Bypass 1 "They're not as big as I thought they'd be."
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
601 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
A little shudder passed through her when the vague hints of movement and noise materialized into a shadowy figure just inches away. She beheld it with curious blue eyes, her tiny nose twitching as she drew in its scent. It wasn’t totally unfamiliar. Actually, it evoked memories of comfort and warmth. (Perhaps @Sequoia employed rabbit skins in the nearby whelping den?)

A little huff escaped her mouth when the creature touched her. It didn’t resemble her mother, sister or the paternal figure that often darkened their doorstep. The way it nibbled and nipped at her made her think of her litter mate though. Even the delicate little punches reminded her of the way Witch oftentimes kicked her, accidentally or otherwise.

The sounds coming from the rabbit’s mouth were also familiar and unfamiliar all at once. Druid could neither understand her own species’ language, nor speak it. But she could vocalize in other ways, which she did by letting out another, louder huff. It was followed by a rumbling noise somewhere between a growl and a whimper before rolling into a proper bark.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 "They're not as big as I thought they'd be." - by Druid - May 27, 2021, 04:19 PM