Hideaway Strath Leaving everything behind
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana had spent much of her time traveling far from Ivory rose and focusing on herself. Allana was solitary, not as social, and that needed to change. Perhaps it was a change of scenery she needed most. Allana eventually found herself in Tuktu Highlands, far away from other packs in the central part of the valleys and forests, and found many places that desired to be explored. 

Allana came with purpose, knowing that the Saints of the Dying Light were here, and decided to give it a chance. It's been a few days time being a loner, but to Allana, that was forever. There was no sense fighting instincts and it was in her best interest to find herself in a pack. With a howl to the heavens, Allana called for the leaders to ask about their pack, and possibly be accepted to join.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn hears a howl meet his ears. They swivel atop his crown as he patrols along the northeast border of their territory. The call isn’t far from him and it beckons him closer. He won’t deny this stranger who calls for them. So, answering their call, he moves into a brisk trot towards their location.

Upon arrival, he slows, head held high, ears pricked forward, golden eyes lock onto the form of an agouti wolf. Her scent gives away that she is a female, but Kyn could already tell by the feminine, yet stocky build. Instantly, a smile graces his features and he stops a comfortable distance away.

“Kynareth Deagon, alpha of the Saints.” He introduces himself easily, before continuing. “Need something, sweetheart?” The brindled brute hums in question with a tilt of his massive head.
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana wasn't waiting very long before Kynareth arrived to meet her. He must have been nearby when she called out for someone. Kynareth didn't look like a complete wolf with his rounded ears and facial structure, and yet he smelled strongly like a wolf. Even the striping and coloring of his coat was unlike anything Allana saw. Perhaps he was of a different breed, but no matter. His appearance, being daunting, was kind and respectful as introductions were made. Even with the "sweetheart" remark, Allana was still slightly intimidated by his size, though she expected that most who came across him felt that way the first time. The compliment was taken kindly, in any event.

"Good day, Kynareth. It's nice to meet you." Allana said with a bow. This was all familiar. The same, seemingly boring and simple greeting when meeting someone new, especially when it came to wanting to join a pack. With Ivory Rose gone, it almost seemed pointless. Maybe it was the depression Allana had fallen into, a dark bottomless pit that didn't seem to lead anywhere back to the surface, causing her to suffocate. Maybe it was just her. She's overreacting. Whatever the case may be, Allana didn't want it to continue, so she tried to force a smile on her face.

"Well," she started, unsure of how to talk about her interest in his pack without sounding like everyone else. "I've been wandering quite a bit, and I'm not the type to like being alone for long. I mean.. I've been alone before, but I prefer being in a pack. I hate talking to myself, ya know?"

Yeah, awkward way to start things. Allana rolled her eyes at her position and a frustrated sigh followed. "Would your pack possibly be looking for new members?" There was no way getting past the whole "don't be like everyone else" introduction. May as well wing it. "I have a few skills I can contribute to the pack that you may need." said Allana. "I'm training myself to be a naturalist, or skilled hunter someday. Maybe both."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her take him in with great pleasure. His ego is through the roof and it definitely doesn’t help when people stare. It doesn’t matter if it’s in disgust or admiration of his very dog-like features, he likes it either way. She seems to get even more interesting to him when she starts talking. Ending her greeting with a curt bow that makes him dip his head in interest and a pleasantly surprised smile, perhaps even the slightest upwards tilt of his cream brows too. 

When she rights herself, he stays quiet to allow her to explain, going on a bit of an awkward tangent. It makes him chuckle softly and he nods to let her know he’s listening. So she’s looking to join then. He can’t help the excited wag of his tail at another potential member to join their ever expanding empire. 

When she’s done he smiles brightly at her, perhaps a bit mischievously, but not at all unfriendly. “It’s alright, darling, I hate talking to myself too. It gets boring.” He hums casually with a shrug of his shoulders before he continues. “I’d be honored for you to join us.” He allows a soft pause before tilting his head the slightest amount with a jokingly warning glint in his golden orbs. “I do have to warn you, we are a very territorial and savage pack. We aren’t unreasonable though, to an extent.” He adds the last bit with a shameless chuckle. “If that doesn’t bother you, I’d be honored to allow you to join my ranks.”
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Sorry for the wait -- site security supervisor duties got ahead of me...

Allana was quite frankly tired of packs that didn't know what the hell they were doing. Frustrations with Ivory Rose bubbled up a bit as Kyn talked about the savagery of the Saints. Allana was hardly bothered by it because she would take savagery over weakness any day. Weakness got you killed, especially when it came to holding onto territories in this live-or-die-state of the world. 

"That's fine by me." Allana said. "I can be savage myself when the time calls for it. Quite frankly, I would rather have a pack that can get shit done and not bend over and wilt away." 

Realizing her frustration with Ivory Rose was coming through, Allana cleared out her throat as her tail whipped about a bit. "Anyway.." she said with a chuckle.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn eyes down the agouti women easily. His sun kissed gaze roaming over her form once, maybe twice, but not in any type of judgmental way. Rather, he’s quite pleased with what he sees and now he’s also pleased by what he hears too.

“Well, it sounds like you came to the right place, dear.” He hums confidently. Pride swells in his heart for his pack and the power they’re sure to obtain with such great numbers. “I’m honored you’ve chosen us. Welcome to the hunt, make yourself at home.” He says in a bright, even friendly manner. 

As he moves to allow her passage he remembers he never got her name. He turns towards her, smile contorting his face handsomely. “Oh, and what’s your name? I don’t believe I got it.” The brute inquires softly.