Hideaway Strath I know your style
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Trade 
@Nyra

Alduin has been restless! He needs activity! So he’s run off again! Following a scent he doesn’t quite know, but he knows it’s familiar. It leads him to Nyra’s den. 

He perks his ears up at the sight of another woman that looks like his beautiful mom. How exciting! If he’s met this woman before, he doesn’t remember, but his tiny brain is fickle. Oh so fickle!

So he runs up to her with a bark, not even noticing tiny @Lotus by her side. His black tongue flops out and a wide toothy smile shows itself on his maw as he clumsily sidles over to her. He barks once more, much louder this time, and pats a fat paw to her own. 

Play with me, woman! I demand it!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is napping with her daughter as the soft tap of paws on stone makes her ears perk. Her eyes remain closed for the moment, until she hears a puppy's bark. Just as Alduin puts a paw on her own, the Empress raises her large head and stares down the dark child with hellborn gold hues. 

"We were in the middle of a nap." The Battle Phoenix grumbled softly, glancing to @Lotus who was nestled into the fold of her arm. Softly, Nyra picked up her child and placed her in a nesting of rabbit furs to keep warm. 
Turning back to Alduin, the Overseer stood up fully, shaking out her pelt before looking down to the prince from her own towering height, equally matched to Kynareth's own. Quietly, Nyra mused about how Kyn's pups would have turned out if she had been their mother. Two powerhouses of such leviathan size...she shook the thought away.

What would Alduin do now?
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
10 Posts
Ooc — landry
could be a cameo, could be more :3c

She was not as big as the other children, but she was decently sized now. A month old! Granted much of her time was still spent by her mother's side, if she was not dropped off at 'daycare.'

So it should have been no surprise to anyone that she was napping comfortably against her mother. Only to be woken up by a sudden lifting. Lowered back into something soft, but it was not her mother. Although she stayed in the den, it was not without a fuss.

Grumbling and growling as much as she could muster. Taking one of the pelts in her mouth. Angrily chewing on it, in a slobbery fashion.

She would probably fall back asleep soon. She just needed to have a tantrum first.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin listens to her words. Something about a nap. He likes naps, but right now he has too much pent up energy. He barks once more and his tail begins to wag when he watches her place a smaller pup into some rabbit skins. Another one of us? 

Then she stands at her full, towering height. His jaw opens wide and his little eyes grow wide. Wow! She’s as tall as his father beast! How cool! He knows then that she must be a mixture of his mother and father. With his mother’s beauty and his fathers size! He likes her already. 

So the little bugger gets a wicked, but playful, glint in his eyes and hops forward. Stance ridged as he pretends to look dominating and strong. He growls with a smile on his fat face and he clumsily charges her. Stopping at her enormous paw and biting tiny teeth into it. Then he wobbly stands on his hind legs, bracing his fore paws against her sturdy forearm, Alduin barks up at her with a little hop and a growl.

Come down here and fight me like a man!
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I cackled at Alduin omg XD

She chuckles softly at the awed look upon Alduin's face the decision he seemed to make that he likes her, then as he tries to take a dominant stance and look fierce, she can only smile wider as he hops forth and continues to try and both look and sound mighty. 
Child as he was, Nyra got a wicked glint of her own in her eyes, and took her own rigid, dominant stance, letting out a loud, guttural growl. However, she didn't bare her teeth at him. Her display was meant to spook, awe, and rile, therefore not an intentional promise of harm.

In summary, she was showing off a little bit.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin falls right on his ass when she growls at him. He knows she’s not serious, but still, it spooks him enough for him to lose his balance. As his tubby body rolls over onto his back he also laughs. Tail kicking up dust and debris as it wags too fast for his own good.

He rolls over and hops to his feet. Moving to puff himself out and show his teeth, he lets out the loudest, most threatening growl he can muster. Which surprisingly, isn’t really that threatening at all. 

Then he engages attack mode again. Jumping up and up multiple times to try and nip at her tall chest, which is all he can reach besides her legs. And when he gives up there, he runs between her legs and tries to gnaw at her tail too.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he tumbles backward, she chuckles softly, ears perked with interest as the dark child gets back up and tries to make himself more threatening in appearance. 

The high pitched growl that came with made her laugh heartily, especially as he decided to try and gnaw on her. Some clips at her fur later, she watched as he darted between her legs and went for her tail. 
Sadly for him, her tail was still raised high. 

Maneuvering herself to put him back in her sights, she aimed a paw at his chest and would then proceed to push him, with minimal force, in a lighthearted effort to roll him on his back.
War Phoenix as Nyra is, she held kindness in her gaze as she watched Alduin.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Omg I was re-reading the thread and didn’t even notice that lotus posted. I’m horrible. :’>

Alduin can’t help the growl that slips past his lips. Her tail is still to high for him to get! How does she keep up her defenses so well? He doesn’t understand! While he’s wondering this, Nyra dexterously spins around to face him once more. The white witch raises a paw and easily topples him over with a smile. 

Alduin isn’t pleased by this! Not one bit! He demands her to bow to his will! So he would make her. But before he does he feels frustration flow through him. He growls and hard as he can and clumsily rolls his fat, little self into his paws. He charges her then! Taste this! His teeth try and connect to her forearm once more. A growl coming from a scrunched up, fat, little face. Oh, he’s mad now!
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She can tell he's not happy, thus as he growls and charges at her forelegs, she hops out of reach a bit and chuckles heartily. 

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, okay?" She smiles to the darkling, tail wagging slowly
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin let’s out a huff of breath. He can’t be mad when this mother beast look alike talks so sweet to him. 

His tail betrays his feelings as it begins wagging. A bark leaves his lips once more and he runs towards her. Planting his haunches, he paws politely at her foreleg. Come down here! He demands (nicely). If she does, he’d proceed to lick a purple tongue over her face. A ladies man, just like his father.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watches as Alduin seems to cool off, eyes following his form as he plants himself in front of her and seems to ask her to come down to his level. 
With a chuckle, Nyra obliges and allows the darkling to lick all over her face.

"You'll be much like your dad when you grow up, little prince. I can already tell." 
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He likes her voice and the words she says in them! Yes he will be like his father — big and powerful! No one can stop him, he’s a badass. He’ll be a badass too. 

Satisfied with their little play fight he’s tired. The walk, plus the fight has him pooped. So he looks around once and his eyes land on @Lotus’s comfy little area full of pelts and fur. Yes! That looks comfortable. He’d like what she’s having. So he confidently trots over there and humorously flops himself down beside Lotus. Looking up to Nyra he pats his paw to the fur once with a tiny bark of demand. Come over here and give me warmth! I demand it!
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her words seem to make him happy, and she smiles, watching as Alduin seems to grow tired. A red gaze to Lotus' resting place, and Nyra watches as he curls up with her, then looks directly at Nyra and yaps demandingly for her to join them. 

With a soft but hearty chuckle, the Empress comes over, easing herself in to curve around the two small bodies resting at her side. Affectionately, Nyra offers a gentle lick to Lotus' head, then Alduin's own before she rests her own massive head over her leg, hellfire gold watching the entrance to her den attentively, yet as the minutes go by, her eyelids start to droop again.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
His demand is met eagerly by the iced woman. She moves over to the two pups with a laugh and a smile, in return Alduin gives her his own bright little toothy smile. She curls around them and laps a tongue over Lotus’ head and he’s about to demand her to do it him too before she beats him to the punch. 

His curly tail wags vigorously when she rasps her tongue over his dark head. With a little smile, he nuzzles into Nyra’s stomach and plants a fat little paw on her arm before his ruby orbs grow heavy and eventually falls into a deep sleep.