Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hated the submission. Fucking hated it. He didn't actually mean it. He was only trying to pull pity from her but there was none left to give. She liked the damage and pain she had caused him, though. She hoped it scarred so that he could always remember this moment. 

She stared down at his display with disgust. Get up, she told him coldly. I don't want submission from you and I don't have any pity for you, she continued. She wanted to tell him to get out of her sight. She wanted to tell him that she didn't want him anymore and to find someone else to put up with his shit. But she couldn't. The thought of him loving someone else filled her with murderous jealousy. She fucking loved him no matter how much he hurt her because she was just as messed up as he was. She knew she could never turn away from him. He was hers forever, and she would pile bodies beneath her to prove that. She could make him suffer for a while, though.

If you truly love me, you'll figure out a way to fix this, she told him. Until then, don't even think to touch me. She couldn't bear the thought right now. She was too disgusted with him. I have given you three strong sons and sacrificed some of my freedom to raise them into strong men. How dare you disrespect me in such a way. She glared at him. What is wrong with you?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 03:56 PM