Hideaway Strath There's another side that you don't know
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
As always, his words sounded so sincere, and maybe he really did mean them in the moment, but she knew when it really came down to making the decision, they were just another empty promise. Part of her heart ached to just accept what he said and move on, but she was too angry and he had messed up too many times. You've said that before, she told him, holding his gaze, her own still cold and judgmental. You say you love me and can't live without me, but those words are empty when there are no actions to match them. It was all so exhausting.

You haven't completely lost me yet, she told him, although her tone implied it wasn't off the table yet. Of course she considered leaving him, but she didn't think she actually could go through with it. Still, she had the children to think about, and she wouldn't bring this shit into their lives. I'm still your wife, but in title only for now. The children and the rest of the pack don't need to know how close you are losing me. She shrugged and stood. Besides, being your wife gives me power I wouldn't have otherwise. She was trying to hurt him now, just like he had done to her. Prove that you love me and don't want to lose me, and maybe I'll change my mind. She stared coldly at him from where she stood, waiting for him to accept her punishment.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: There's another side that you don't know - by Simmik - June 24, 2021, 06:58 PM