Cedar Sweep I'm just burnt out from pleasing you
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed the trespasser didn't like getting caught, especially by a powerhouse that was akin to a ticking atomic bomb. 
Or a supernova.

Seeing the ruby-eyed female's hackles raise, Nyra wrinkled her lip slightly to show the tips of her fangs. A warning, especially as Vanity asked if she was looking for something. 
A nerve wasn't stricken, but that didn't mean the Empress' patience wasn't already wearing dangerously thin. 

The white-face moved, probably to try and find a weak point, but Nyra had none. All her wounds from previous fights had healed by now. No part of her was being favored from injury, or anything else. Even still, the Battle Maiden kept her muzzle facing the trespasser, and kept her bulk firmly between the bold priss before her and the borders to the Strath. 

She didn't quite feel the need to use words with this woman. It felt like a waste of time, especially at the moment. 
With her tail held in full dominance, Nyra growled loudly with fully bared fangs and snapped her teeth at Vanity with a slight lurch toward her. 

Another warning, nonverbally written in big, bold letters: Get out, or you. Will. DIE. 

The other option, of course, was showing submission and/or recruiting to Nyra's ranks. In Nyra's mind, at least. She wasn't going to willingly make room for other options.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 27, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 29, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - July 01, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 02:02 PM