Noctisardor Bypass I'm sick and tired of love songs
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The days passed in hazy heat and, slowly, Druid adapted to a more crepuscular routine. She still slept through most of the night, though she roused well before daybreak and spent a few hours indulging herself in whatever captured her fancy that particular morning. As soon as the sun came out of its hiding place, she disappeared into the shrubbery, only to emerge from her own refuge at twilight.

It was still early for her when the rest of her family bedded down for the night. Druid didn’t often feel brave enough to venture out on her own, much less after dark. But when lights began dancing in the skies, she bit her lip against the impulse to wake her mother or siblings.

Instead, she slipped away to find a better vantage point, tripping over her own feet several times since she insisted on staring a bit mistrustfully at the sky. Those shifting colors made her uneasy. She only dropped her mismatched gaze when a familiar scent threaded into her nose. Druid jumped a little when she saw Wylla’s shadow, closer than she expected.

The Vierte’s attention also seemed fixated on the phantasms in the sky. What are they? Druid questioned quietly.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 28, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 29, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 30, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 17, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 18, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 20, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 30, 2021, 01:42 PM