Noctisardor Bypass I'm sick and tired of love songs
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid met Wylla’s remarks with a slow blink. Though she didn’t know the first thing about whales, none of that matched with her experiences. For instance, her mother, Witch and Skaigona were some of the prettiest wolves she knew. And they all smelled lovely. The same went for the wildflowers that grew everywhere, though even as the pup’s mind flipped through a catalog of pretty objects, she remembered she had come across a variety or two that did smell rather foul…

Wylla scattered her thoughts by mentioning her mother’s ghost stories. Although this particular tale had an ominous lean, Druid did not feel afraid. She absolutely believed in ghosts and souls, though they were more fascinating than scary. Her gaze traced wonderingly over the shifting lights, licking her lips and thinking, Are they really ghosts?

Oh, the child blurted quite suddenly, eyes dropping to Wylla’s face, it reminds me of a rainbow. I saw one the other day. It didn’t move, though… She pursed her lips thoughtfully for a beat before musing aloud, It had more colors.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 28, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 29, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 30, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 17, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 18, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 20, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 30, 2021, 01:42 PM