Northstar Vale Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
670 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy's patrol extends beyond the chosen home base of the canyon. He finds little to chase as he peruses the mountainside, and without @Germanicus to order him about, Glaukos is tempted further every day, if only to fulfill something within himself.

It has been some weeks since the war by now and Glaukos did not think to venture in to the vale where the pivotal battle had taken place. When he found himself climbing down in to the valley he grew more cautious; he crossed the open field in the heart of the vale and only slowed to catch his breath, huffing and puffing. It was then that Glaukos noticed the scent of another wolf.

He spun on his heel and glared at the distant slopes, the groves of frost-laden trees, and other such monuments of the region as he gathered himself to continue on. The scent grew stronger towards one very old, very large tree which looked older than anything he'd seen before.

Beneath the boughs was a ginger shape, and immediately Glaukos was on his guard. He thought of the wolves of Ursus immediately and wondered if they had come to settle some debt with him.
Messages In This Thread
Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 21, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Glaukos - November 24, 2021, 01:07 PM