Northstar Vale Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
670 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy had barely begun to concoct a plan of action before being discovered; it wasn't as if Glaukos was trying to hide in any real sense, so it wasn't a surprise when the stranger's voice flit back to him. It was more revealing that he did not recognize that voice.

This wasn't one of the bear-wolves of Ursus. Neither the prince or princess. He rumbled a response in the back of his throat — the sound carrying as he prowled a few more feet around where the stranger sat. He was not far enough to be ignored but not close enough for an attack to land if this wolf were to lash out.

She had called herself a lady.

Glaukos huffed, and chorfed a bit of phlegm up from his throat then unceremoniously spat in to the grass beside himself, watching her.

Bad place for a nap, lady. He drawled at her derisively. He'd use the term she offered up but his tone wasn't exactly kind.
Messages In This Thread
Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Isari - November 21, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Crawling Out of My Cage and I’m Doing Just Fine - by Glaukos - November 26, 2021, 02:50 PM