Blackwater Islands let us adore you
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
put her there.

morgana gestured to the hollow den with her chin. compact and desolate. a perfect place to keep the girl for now.

she turned to @Taliesin, who held @Mireille in his jaws. and stay with her.

she walked past the two and called for @The Listener.

little bit of pp. lmk if you guys want me to edit.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
skippable, just tag me back in <3

when mireille returned to her senses, she was in a wholly unfamiliar place.
she dangled not far from the ground. blinking, she hissed at the sting in her head.
it was the man who held her. mireille began to twist in his grasp, calling out hoarsely. she remained beyond her own self for now, driven purely by instinct.
36 Posts
Ooc — Blue
Also skippable until he's needed!
The girl seemed to rouse when the Speaker instructed Taliesin to put her in the den she'd led them to. Ugh, why was she so noisy? He grimaced around his mouthful of scruff, and put her in the den. Then he sat his ass outside the den and watched the Speaker call for someone. At least she seemed to be keeping her word so far.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the listener appeared as if spun from the dark mists that hung over the islands. she strode past the speaker, scenting the unfamiliar male and his younger ward immediately. blackwater received few visitors; all were vetted by the listener and her followers.

she peered at the wolf with fur of midnight black and sunset gold, then past him. the girl wore a coat of vivid russet, and an expression both agonized and distant. another ailing transient for the druids to tend.

speaker, the listener addressed morgana briskly as she turned back toward her with long strides. tell me what you know of this. the man, the injured girl, the circumstances that had brought them to the island. the listener would know all of it before she made a decision.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
the listener appeared as though they prepared for the moment all this time. ghostly in the they approached. fitting for them. morgana silently watched her assess the situation before they addressed her.

this is the man i told you about. she nodded towards him. taliesin.

then she eyed the girl, now roused and twisting between his teeth. he found this girl. parted from her mothers by a storm.

she could tell no more, not with the girl awake.

she needs our help. she turned to the listener then.

i must speak with you alone, listener.
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
taliesin. the listener nodded silently as she took in the information. mothers. a storm. another ward for the druids.

come, she beckoned the speaker. they will wait for a time. high tide is here, and the bridge of souls is no longer passable. you will tell me the story.

and so they walked together. when they parted, the girl's care was given over to morgana for the time being. the listener would speak to her soon. and @Taliesin... he was sent away.

another mission, to prove his worth.

find brecheliant.

i'm cutting this short with some powerplay, but leaving it open for a few days to allow anyone to message me for changes or post again if desired <3 will archive it on wednesday if no one has any objections.