This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@War @Xynos if he wants to follow @<3
Time: Some time after Nyra's exile, maybe a few hours?

Nyra found herself sheltering within a thick vastness of trees, waiting for her mate to find her.
Her haunches still stung from where Kukutux had clipped her skin while chasing her out, but otherwise Nyra felt okay. 

Having caught a small rabbit a while prior, the warmonger swallowed the last of her feeble catch and looked around.

Was the russet woman going to come...?
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
War would always come.

When called upon she rose her head, her ears pointed in the direction. It came from outside the border of Moonglow. Though more importantly it came from Nyra. War began a walk, slow at first, then it hit into a trot then a run. She left the territory of Moonglow behind, wondering why Nyra was outside the border and why she was calling War.

War found Nyra eating a rabbit and came closer. She didn't understand what they were doing here, why they were here. Was she hurt? She walked closer to inspect her, but found nothing but old wounds from what she could see. She had questions, but no need for answers.

"Nyra." War's black nose poked Nyra's soft white fur with a gentle touch across her head. She knew Nyra would explain if War had to know. She didn't bother asking questions even if they were there, hanging upon the air like a silent doom lingering.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Indeed she came.

Nyra smiled softly with relief; War always followed her.
Upon the gentle brush of her wife's nose, the questioning in her gaze, The Warmaiden sighed and explained.
"I have been exiled. I bedded with a man in the glen on the other side of the Spine without blessing. Now we must go elsewhere." 
There was sorrow in Nyra's gaze as she looked upon War, though she felt in her heart that her fellow powerhouse wouldn't inquire further. 

With that said, the warmonger eased herself to her paws and nuzzled briefly into War's neck fur. 
"Maybe we can find somewhere upon the Coast..." 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls