Bearclaw Valley [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Arielle's admission was sweet. If Aventus looked back and truly paid attention, then it was obvious. His attraction to her was hardly contained as well. There had been something there in the river that day, and even before then, when Arielle accompanied them to Akashingo without question to seek vengeance for Astara, and when she remained with Ursus all this time even when others turned away with disgust.

All that time. The very first time they met, he felt a draw to her that had rapidly grown since then. I said I wasn't going anywhere, he replied, employing the same teasing tone as he leaned his face into her ministrations and curled more tightly around her. I meant every word.

I thought... It was his turn to grow quiet now, pensive, thinking back on that tiny hollow under the tree. If he had only been straightforward about it then, that whole episode might have been a lot less awkward. Under that tree, you remember? You seemed uncomfortable. She had eventually nuzzled into him. At the time, he took it for a platonic affection. Oh, what a numbskulled boy he was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism - by Aventus - January 09, 2022, 11:07 AM