Cerulean Cape Once a vision from the woods
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The cape was bright and sparkling with deep blue waters. A turtle in the sands trudged ever on until it had reached the lip of the water. Once there, the beast seemed to take on grace and was pulled into the sea with a few flaps of its flippers.

Tenebris watched from the shore.

The chill of winter bit at his neck, scored him with each passing wind. The wayfarer still did not have a direction for himself. All he knew was that he could not return to Raven Hill.

A gull swooped down to where he stood. Tenebris growled, barked, and the bird climbed into the sky.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos had chased the hare from the outskirts of the Chimera Fields and into the pasture. Though without much effort on its part, the swift creature was able to evade the red wolf and get lost among the wind swept grassy knolls.

Aiolos, having failed again with land animals, had decided to push further towards the coast. The cape was not far and as it jut out into the ocean it provided shallow waters around, making for hunting opportunities plenty.

Winter winds were still harsh but he moved into the land jutted out into the sea with an ease. The hard climate reminded him his time minding the borders of Gull Island.

He hears a snapping bark and jerks his attention into this direction to see the other wolf settled on the sands. The Greek offers a woof of greeting though does not move nearer yet.
moonglow daddy
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
A streak of sunlit gold and a bark announced the presence of a stranger.

Tenebris drew his gaze toward the figure, stiffening his frame warily. The few wolves that he had crossed paths with on his journey had been peculiar, at best. The knight thought of the plump man who had been wailing into the wind in search of a woman. The memory of him brought distaste into the wolf’s mouth.

The figure who approached did not appear dangerous. There was a lightness to his step. He seemed airy, pleasant, as though he had been stripped from a summer sunset and set to wandering the wild woodland. Tenebris eyed him a moment longer before he drew his head upward.

Can I help you? his question fell in a dry tone. The gold of his eyes searched the stranger curiously.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Quickly so Aiolos is met with tension along dry tones but a curious eye. Aiolos own legs stiffen, his head high and ears perked yet tail remained relaxed behind him. I don't imagine you'd have to. By the tone which he'd been given Aiolos did not think that the other truly meant to be of any help. Why would he? They were strangers.

Unless of course... He began as he also began to move closer to the other wolf and thus further down the strait which jut out into the water. You'd enjoy working together on fishing? I had a hope for bringing a large one back home to my children. They've not yet the pleasure of fish at sea just yet.
moonglow daddy
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The sunlit man stiffened slightly. His response was not unexpected.

Tenebris was ready to turn and leave when the stranger offered an alternative. He spoke of a cooperative fishing attempt. He mentioned his children and that they had never tasted fish before. The knight might have laughed if he wasn’t busy considering the invitation. It was not shocking that this sun-colored wolf would have a family that he sought to provide for. There was something about the way he moved that spoke the language of a father.

I’m not much of a fisher, Tenebris said to him with a small frown.

But I suppose I can try. For your children.

The deep gold of his eyes grazed the man’s figure once more before he drew into a languid approach. The knight’s shape was firm with athletic muscle. He did not look the part of a sea wolf. Nevertheless, the dry-toned man did not see the harm in trying.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He wasn't much the fisher, given with a frown. Aiolos was not put off by this. Fishing took more patience then anything and great reflexes. If Aiolos had a partner he could take to the second approach of fishing which was louder, wetter but also much more fun.

To be frank, Aiolos figure was less likely so the build of your average seafarer, which might of been smaller and leaner and with it often quicker. The speed and sharp turns are what often put Aiolos off when it came to small land game like rabbit. They would just have to see how well this all played out.

You can take the easy job then. He speaks and with it offers a toothy grin. There was many pockets, pools and shallows to choose from along the cape and so Aiolos took to a little half circled cove piece. Try moving out into the water behind that group there, He juted with his muzzle, And run at them like wild, scare them towards me! He spoke with a happy eagerness of it and wave of his tail high like a flag.
moonglow daddy