Lion Head Mesa Why don't you set your wings on fire
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 
set for dawn, 30 F, clear

Sayf searched for @Akhtar as the sun began to rise in the sky. He had been assigned to the holy ones and to his master's side when he was not serving them. He might have wondered if it was to keep him from his giant if he wasn't sure there was no way for the pharaoh to know. Besides, he was happy to serve the priest and priestess, and he always loved basking beneath the pale god's attention. For now, the fellahin suspected nothing. 

He was curious about the priest and what he would want from Sayf. He, of course, would give him whatever he asked for. So the fellahin started at the man's quarters, stopping just outside and offering a soft chuff to announce his presence. He wouldn't enter without permission.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Come in!

Akhtar had been pulled from his morning prayers by the voice of another outside of his chambers, the dog easily rising from the trance of words that had been reverberating through the room. He peered out at the one who called, a stunningly marked coyote, ears tipped forward, before he gave a small smile.

Welcome. Did you need the assistance of a priest?
English|Farsi|Arabic
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf trotted inside eagerly, dipping his head to the priest once he stood in front of him. My lord, he greeted. The pharaoh has assigned me to your service. The fellahin smiled and took a seat. 

I am here to tend to your every need, he explained. If you need help finding materials for your rituals, I will get what you need. His gaze turned heated. And if you need a way to release your stress, I can help with that too. He was unsure if the priest would understand what he meant, but no matter; Sayf would show him eventually.