Fox's Glade I know you got the best intentions
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
All Welcome 

From the Bypass, there came sights of the Grove, then the Downs, and finally the Glade. The name of this place was unknown, but the high populace of trees was the most obvious.

Someone came through. Weaving around every trunk, peeling past every bush with a joyous canter. She seemed excited — almost too excited. It couldn't be helped, nor would it be stopped. The strip of land held great beauty. There was a sense of freedom and pure bliss. For one time among many, the mind was empty, free to know nothing but elation.

Eventually, the pace would slow, wary of how close together the topiary was knit. Sokha's feet skipped, one after the other, continuing down along the invisibly drawn path.

Would anyone be found soon, or would silence remain? Disappointment would surely ensue if this continued. There were goals to be met, and they could not be met alone.

you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel left Rivenwood that morning because she wanted to go to Ursus. It was hard to stay in place and every moment she thought of her children. Yet by the time she reached the Glade, Laurel realised that she was not matched for such a journey, not yet. She was forced to lay down and take a break, for who knows how long. Laurel panted heavily and her shoulder stung considerably. She regretted leaving at all — she had to get back to Rivenwood as soon as possible. It wasn't safe here. Too close to the lion's den.

Soft paws that were too cheerful for the colouration of Laurel's present life made their way through a path near where Laurel had taken rest. She held her breath and watched, but when she saw a thin woman come into view, Laurel shuffled forward across the floor to the side of the path. Hi, she greeted weakly and a little guarded. The woman did not smell of Merrick, but Laurel was in a weakened state and couldn't be sure that she would not be attacked.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away

Oh!

A figure shuffled. Shortly after, a voice sounded.

Sokha had been daydreaming for far too long, forgetting to pay mind to the view ahead.

With clear consideration, the woman she now faced seemed slightly off. Conscious and guarded — weak and fatigued. This was no wolf to approach uninvited.

Keeping a fair and respectful distance, the smaller of the two dipped her snout gently in a form of "hello".  

Sokha then wondered. Would this woman depart, or stay to fulfill some amount of conversation?
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As the wolf approached, Laurel noted that she didn't smell of Merrick, or anyone. The smaller wolf dipped her nose in a quiet 'hello', seeming to be a bit guarded herself. At the least she was waiting for Laurel to take charge and decide whether conversation should be had or not, which made Laurel feel a little stronger and less afraid.

It was a lot to ask, and it showed on Laurel's face that she realised that it was when she did. Do you think you'd be able to help me get back to my pack at the bypass? I explored further than I should've, and I... I don't know how I'd be able to get back on my own. It was a bit rough to ask without so much as an introduction, perhaps, but Laurel didn't want to waste time chit-chatting as a build-up to such a question. There was enough chatting to be had on the way back if the stranger accepted.