Hideaway Strath weaver
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury's features grew sad as Nala suggested being told the tale of the first time the Saints had been around.
But, with a soft exhale, the Warchief nodded and adjusted herself to spin the story.

"The Saints of these wilds were once led by a man named Kynareth Deagon. Kynareth was a lage and powerful man, who made many enemies for himself quickly. He told everyone this fact, for he was transparent. During the first reign of the Saints, we were then called The Saints of the Dying Light. A mouthful, I know." Fury chuckled lightly, "Our original home was a great canyon of many reds. We moved locations to prepare for war, and found this place. I, Fury, rose to become Kynareth's second in command, then his equal in power during our time here...But, upon returning to the canyon, after a time of searching forour enemies and failing to find them, Kynareth, his mate, and his pups vanished into thin air, leaving me to tend to the pack as it fell apart. It was after Kynareth returned to kill the mate of our enemy's leader that I made some rash and unwise decisions. The wolves of Ursus, the enemy we left to prepare to go to war against, allied themselves with the kingdom of Akashingo to get rid of us. They succeeded in running the remaining three of us out, and to my knowledge, the canyon has been claimed since."
Fury took a pause to breathe for a minute before continuing.
"It was during my time outside of a leadership position that I was part of a village, and after mating with a stranger I was run out from their pack. I spent the majority of my pregancy within the protection of the Druids of Blackwater, and after a talk with their leading figure, I departed of my own volition to avoid more trouble that I had caused upon trying to claim a part of the mainland. The journey from the coast was long, but me and Arashi made it just in time for me to give birth to my kids. And, here we are now."
There were of course some details she didn't think to mention in the moiment, like Kynareth's brief return, or how Xynos had been killed due to his betrayal. Or how it was HER fault that they made enemies out of Ursus to begin with when she yeeted Merrick's son.
Fury sighed deeply, and rested her head on her paws to let Nala process the history she had been given.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
weaver - by Nala - April 26, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: weaver - by RIP Fury - April 26, 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: weaver - by Nala - April 26, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: weaver - by RIP Fury - April 28, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: weaver - by Nala - April 28, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: weaver - by RIP Fury - April 29, 2022, 01:34 AM
RE: weaver - by Nala - May 02, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: weaver - by RIP Fury - May 04, 2022, 05:55 PM