Redhawk Caldera 'Cause only gold is hot enough
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Hymnal arrived at the den where @Teya cared for @Sorana. She shook the water from her coat as best as she could, and then she paused at the entrance. 

Setting the fish down at her paws, she called out: Aunt Teya? She wanted to give her some food and some company. She didn't quite understand the situation here, but she did know that Reyes was the dad and that she hadn't seen him around. It was confusing and upsetting to the aspiring healer.

So she tried to help take care of her Aunt and her new baby cousin as much as possible, along with helping with her younger siblings. It all kept her busy, but she didn't mind at all; she liked taking care of her loved ones.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
with bridget around, teya had found some time to resume bathing and grooming herself. she still felt hangdog and surely looked it, but at least she was not graced with filth to exacerbate the situation. she had just come up from one such cleansing when she came across hymnal.
sorana was nestled just inside the den. teya gave the girl a small smile. she did not mind that the younger wolf was here, not at all. she was simply not reaccustomed to interactions with anyone.
"good to see you fishing. you can come see," teya offered, jerking her head toward the mouth of the shelter.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hymnal waited for Teya to go inside before following behind her. She trotted over to the presumably sleeping girl and, placing the fish down near the entrance. She stared down at Sorana and smiled. She's really pretty, she said softly, looking up to Teya.

She would settle down near the tiny girl. How are you? she asked. She was likely too young to know or understand all the things that plagued her packmates, but that wouldn't stop her from trying to be supportive.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
hymnal was just like eljay: thoughtful and careful. "i well," she answered the girl, moving a bit to give the yearling a little space. "getting my head back together," the raven said. it was not quite a joke but she delivered the words like it was.
her tail thumped on the denfloor. "how maia?" she needed to go see the woman, once she was up and about herself. perhaps she'd even take a fish.
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hymnal nodded when Teya said she was well. She sort of joked that she needed to get her head back together, but the aspiring healer knew there was some truth to that statement; she may not know all of the details of her aunt's struggles, but she was empathic enough to pick up on certain things. If you ever need me to watch Sorana, I would be happy to, she offered. She figured Teya might like a break from time to time, and she was happy to help.

She asked after Teya, and Hymnal smiled. She's doing well, too, she answered. I'm excited that I get to help her with my younger siblings. She could be found at the den with her family more often than not.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya gave a tired smile. "i would like that, hymnal. thank you. sorana is good baby. does not cry a lot."
the raven would have already dropped her off with maia had her daughter been sickly at all. it was not in her the patience to cope with such things.
a cruel, pragmatic thought.
"tell me their names?" she asked, trying to lighten the atmospheric pressure in her own heart.
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hymnal beamed as Teya agreed to let her watch Sorana. She seemed appreciative even, and Hymnal was glad to offer that support to her. 

Her aunt wanted to know the names of her new baby siblings. I have two new sisters named Ceridwen and Chickadee, and two new brothers named Bluejay and Aiden, she answered proudly. So Sorana will have a lot of playmates. She hoped that would soothe her Aunt further if she was worried about things like that. 

What about you, aunt Teya, she said softly. Can I do anything to help you?
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
ceridwin, chickadee, bluejay, and aiden. teya's tail thumped behind her. "that is many siblings! brecheliant is so full. and you are big sister to everyone." it was a very esteemed title and hymnal was the right one to have it.
a yawn split her jaws. she began to shake her head, and then paused to look into the girl's earnest face. "maybe new rabbit-fur, for sorana. she spit milk all over the last."