Redtail Rise Or am I just wishing I could be like you?
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Just when she recovered from her fit, someone bumped into her and then pressed her into the ground. Masquerade let out a noise of complaint, her red face wrinkling in displeasure. As soon as Relic cleared her, she began heaving herself away from the overestimulating scene playing out in the den’s threshold.

She sought someplace she could breathe, without a fetor in her nose or a litter mate crushing her lungs. She scooted toward a far corner of the den, her overextended snout bumping into the wall and bringing Masque to a stop. Her flanks quivered with several deep breaths and she slowly relaxed.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Prophet - June 05, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Masquerade - July 03, 2022, 01:06 PM