The Heartwood Thicc Thighs Save Lives
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
@Alduin <3 forward dated wherever's best for you?

Fury traveled farther than she had in months.
After the inter-pack hunt, she decided to pay Alduin a visit, assuming she would find him.

Stopping at what smelled like a border, she sniffed at the ashen ground and caught his scent within the mix. 
A spark of something lit itself briefly in her chest. 

The Warchief raised a howl for Alduin, in hopes he would answer her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
I ultimately decided that I don’t think I would make much sense to have Al go to that pack hunt :’< just cause I don’t know how he’d know about it IC. So feel free to have Fury tell him about it and maybe he can visit the Dominion and make acquaintances. ;)

Alduin hears a howl — one that he recognizes immediately. Fury? How did she find him? Perhaps she was traveling and she stumbles across his scent. Either way, the brindled beast does not make her wait long. He’s setting a comfortable trot towards her and when the massive man stops before her, he looks just as dangerous as he ever has.

“Fury.” He greets drably, but he holds that familiar comradary in his eyes for his life long friend. “You’ve found the Forsaken.” His nostrils flare then. “You have the scent of many wolves about you. What have you been doing?” He wonders aloud, tilting his head and displaying his usual dark humor with the quirk of a circular, white brow.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I 100% forgot about it but Fury mentions it in our last thread between herself and Alduin in the Strath! <3

"Alduin. I see you've been busy too." She smirks playfully at the newly-made Alpha.

"The hunt with our other allies was recent. I admit I was a bit disappointed you couldn't partake with us, but maybe there will be another chance for that in the future?" She responds, waving her tail a couple times. There was no such thing as too many alliances, in her mind.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin can’t help but huff out a laugh back, shaking his head slowly at her playful antics. 

“I have been, yes…” He hums absentmindedly.

Only she continues, speaking of why she has the scent of so many upon her pelt. A hunt with their allies. Which makes him tilt his head. The saints? Allies? An odd one that. They must have just as little morals as the rest of them do, else why would they ally with the Saints? 

Perhaps The Saints are a different group now — run by Fury — they seem to be more level headed. Maybe even less blood thirsty.

“Well, then they have to be just as fucked up as us then, no?” He asks with a barely there darkening smirk. “Or are their morals actually in check?” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury lets out a small chuckle as he admits he himself has been busy.
And he naturally inquires as to her allies.
As fucked up as them?
"I would say so. I have sparred with the leader of our ally, and I can gauge she is as wicked as we." Fury commented with a wolfish grin.

"Can I count The Forsaken as allies to the Saints?" Fury would ask then, tilting her head slightly with the inquiry.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He’s pleased to hear that the allies to the Saints are just as twisted as the both of them. It makes for easier planning and easier work. It gets less complicated or messy when another pack has the same vibe.

Though he would say the Forsaken’s vibe is a bit different than even that of the Saints. He is on a quest for immortality and he plans to get it — one object at a time.

So Alduin regards her first sentence with a simple “Good.” 

And to her next, he offers a hardly there, lopsided smirk. “Of course. Can I count your allies as mine?” He wonders offhandedly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury grinned wickedy as Alduin voiced his approval.
Then, his own inquiry.
"I would think so. Perhaps a visit to Vex would solidify things?" She suggested. "Vex doesn't seem the type to like being spoken for by anyone aside herself." Fury added as an explanation.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He nods at her words. Moving to stand a touch closer and adding a sly tilt of his head. “Good. I would hope so.” He hums easily. “Then perhaps I will make a visit. Where do they reside?”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury was all too happy to give him the information he needed. 
"The forest next to our enclosed valley, that is The Dominion's home." She revealed.
Health (100/100)