Herbalists' Cache I can't stop for long to study you
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
Amalia sighed softly at the gentle pine needles that met her paws. The scent of pitch was heavy in the air. She had met it here as dawn had been approaching and it was beautiful. The shadows played heavy games with her midnight pelt, and caressed her with their gentle light.

She could smell the deep scent of herbs and plant life. She would need to remember to return here, as long as it were not claimed. Though she did not have time to linger. She did sniff at some of the plants and lifted the bushes. She would take some of these with her as well. She studied them, digging deeply into her memories for the names and what they could cure.

She grasped some Sword fern. Could be eaten in a pinch and used to help quicken child birth if a mother labored to long, Also helps with sores and sore throats. And some blackberries. Tasted sweet and could be used for many things. Sore throats, mouth sores, gum pain, thrush and cough.

Once enclosed in her furs. She began her quick paw step again.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
when she saw that big lean figure pass trough the trees, diesel thought she couldn't be that lucky.

but it was her! 

... what was her name, again? 

scumeyes, the bitch picked at random. those peepers were very much a part of her womanly appeal, packaged in a she-handsome face.

after performing the canine equivalent of licking one's fingers to slick one's mullet back, diesel swaggered after scumeyes, at a distance.

once the ladygirl seemed to settle down to dig around some bushes, the mastiff came closer, without bothering to announce herself. she crossed her paws at the wrists and leaned against a treetrunk, looking as if all that digging and uprooting was the most pleasing sight to watch in the world.

at one point a string of drool extended past her chest, and diesel slurped it in.

loudly.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
omg she's so disgusting that it is fabulous lmao

A sickening sort of sucking sound reached Amalia's ears and she turned with surprise, her body on high alert. Fearful that it was the big black male that had attacked Sadey. However, it was the strange looking dog with only half a face. What was her name.

Green eyes alighted and she worked hard through her memories. She had met her briefly in her first forays into the Teekon so many months ago. Then she smiled as it clicked.

Hello Diesel. She called out, happily. Her tail giving a small wag.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
her wrinkled brows rose when scumeyes spun around hightailed, but on her face was amusement. it stretched itself into a half-smile, as she watched the she-wolf wrack her brains for the memories of an incredibly exotic and natural beauty oozing pure machismo and saliva.

"hello...!" diesel barked back, meaty tail slapping the tree she was against. as expected, the mastiff blanked when it came to remembering scumeye's legal name.

"how you heen? any luck in the hilds?" she approached the other female with a bouncy swagger, intending to take in a good deep sniff as supplementary information.

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I can't even with Diesel. Haha..I love them.

She remembered her. She was still as strange as she had been, but it was endearing in a different kind of way. She was a beast that made no apologies of herself. And she enjoyed that, Amalia did. She was of a similar persuasion, to make no apologies for the way she was, even if it were hard some times.

Amalia nodded her head. Yes I joined a pack soon after seeing you. Natigvik. We are a bit smaller than most, but tighter knit because of it. How about you?

Amalia could not tarry long, but she could spare a moment for a friend. Someone who had been kind to her in the first days of entering a place where she had known no one.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"oh you know." diesel said after taking in the other's scent, confirming that yes, pretty girl had been mingling with more wolves. "heen there, heen o'er there." she looked and gestured with her shoulders in various, opposing directions. a slight exaggeration.

"hat you, your hack..." the mastiff sat her muscly haunches down for a chat. "they, they heen good to you?" she shrugged her shoulders in the direction of the big guy's pack, making an incorrect assumption. "they treat'cha hell? 'ell?"

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia gave a cursory sniff of her own. Diesel smelled as if she had other wolves around her, and yet they didn't linger much longer as Amalia's did. So Amalia wondered was she in a pack, did she belong or was she merely on the outskirts looking in.

Wondering is always a fun time.

Amalia nodded her head with a small smile. They have been yes. They have treated me very well. Accepted me into their fold quiet nicely. How about you? Have you joined any that you wish to linger with?

Amalia settled to the forest floor. Her tail wrapped around her paws.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"ehm, 'ell." diesel gave an awkward little laugh and licked away a string of drool. "you shee, i ain't the host ahhealing hace." she gestured with a brutish paw at her mangled visage. "i ah not 'oh- hohular enough hor that tyhe'a shit." another laugh as she adjusted herself.

"hat, yeah. jusht..." another sucked in string, gaze meandering. "... ahout that hig guy, big hale guy, you kno' him..." ( still thinking scumeyes ran with the wrong gang. ) "... hat'sh the deal hith him and that hreggo hale one?"

the fuckeress who stole her man.

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia studied her. Diesel seemed a little shy or awkward at the moment and she wondered at it, so she tuned in a little more. Perhaps she could help her.

Amalia blinked trying to puzzle through her. There are no males of marrying age that are large in my pack. Nor are there any pregnant ones I'm afraid. Sakhmet has already had her two children. Months ago. I am sorry Diesel I do not know who it is you are speaking of.

Amalia frowned. Though if he got another female pregnant when he was pledged to you, unless there was some sort of understanding that you would share. I would ask him.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
FORGIVE ME I AM ACOLLEGE STUDENT NOW

HAVE APOLOGY ART [Image: amalia.png]

diesel stared, dumb and drooling.

then her brainmush produced a spark of logic.

"ah!" the brute adjusted herself, wiping her maws with a foreleg. "i shee, i shee. sho, 'shnot that hack you're hith?" another gesture at the rise. 

the mush bubbled and churned, shaping itself into a thought. diesel's meaty tail began to wag.

"hhere are you shatying now?"

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
OMG That's gorgeous look at her!! And i hope College goes wonderfully for you <3

Amalia glanced back unsure exactly what was going on, but wondering all the same.

Amalia jumped a little at the beast's words of Ah and blinked owlishly with jade eyes. Amalia smiled happily. Oh I'm with Natigvik. It's in the Taiga.

Amalia pointed with her nose towards home. And then wagged her tail again. It's colder there.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the mastiff nodded, jowls flapping, despite only partially listening.

"sho, hhat'sh, hhat'sh the shituation there? i hean, thoshe hahs, they grohn enoughh to, uh, hunt? no hungry houths?" she was visibly eager, leaning forward and then a bit back, front paws fidgeting with the dirt, tail slapping the same.

"they need hore hushcle? shome shtrong jahs?" the mastiff clicked her teeth, turning so pond-eyes could see them trough the mangled side of her jaw.

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled. We are rather small at present time. Though we can hold our own of course.

Amalia had to quiet and think through what Diesel had said. Trying to work through her words an actions.

My leader did tell me to keep an eye out for strong ones. So she may accept you, but I don't know. She makes her own decisions. I cannot go with you back at the moment. I am on my way to another pack to deliver a message, but you can go to the borders and ask. We are mostly hunters not warriors. So if you are fair at fighting.

Amalia let the rest be unsaid. She wasn't sure what Sakhmet would make of Diesel, but she saw nothing wrong with the shebeast asking to join up.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
diesel was nodding even before pond-eyes was done speaking, her own hazel peepers planted in the dirt. fuck, could she be so lucky...?

her head turned towards the other with a jerk, big dumb grin gracing it.

"and ih i... hri- hrih- ... haid to enter?" her meaty brows wiggled. "you think hossh lady hould let 'ee ih i hrought her a giht?"

Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia shifted. She may. Just make sure to stop at the borders and iffer your gift. Her name is Sakhmet.

Amalia looked towards Moonglow. I'm sorry Diesel, but I have to get this message to Moonglow. Just follow my scent its prominent at the borders

Amalia moved forward and tapped the female gently with her paw before she turned towards moonglow. Lingering only briefly to see if Diesel was done speaking.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she stared forward, out of it, while pond-eyes gave her a farewell pat on the back.

sakhmet.

diesel licked her chops. a plan nestled itself into the creases of her brain.

"hey!." the mastiff threw her head back when the wolfess passed by, making herself topple. splayed backwards on the ground she grinned in the dumb, melted manner of one curtained by their own meat.

"sho gratehul, hond-eyesh." the bitch said to her newfound probation officer, one hindleg kicking like a dog getting scratched a bit too low.

last <3