Hideaway Strath I know their beauty's not my lack
146 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
he's visiting! special tag for @Adlartok

He had spoken of handling politics, and he planned to do just that. Especially when he knew a group laid nearby.

What would a lover make of him arriving? A grand new crown upon his head and words of such news dancing upon his tongue. He had come for the politics, and to settle his ego.

On the border, his head tilted back, a long warm call. Asked for an audience, with any who might meet him.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury herself answered the stranger's call.
Loping with her tail arced high, ears forward. 
She carried herself tall, poised, yet under the surface, to only those with eyes trained to detect such things, there was danger and a predatory nature.

The boy was tall, much like herself, yet he was lanky where she was made with muscled bulk.

"I am Fury, Warchief and Queen of The Saints. Who calls?" She asked, holding an air of expectancy that this young man might explain the nature of his visitation to her kingdom.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

A call rose at their border, one unfamiliar and determined. Someone was eager to meet whomever claimed this land.
The general traipsed towards the sound at a quick pace, carrying both curiosity and suspicion for what he would arrive to see. Though, unknown to him, he was not the first to answer the summons. Fury was here already. Such didn't surprise Arashi. She was always quick to greet, regardless the intentions of the arrived.
Dark eyes found the stranger quickly, locking in place as he moved close aside the warchief's flank. He would not speak yet, allowing the white woman the chance to get an answer before tossing further inquiries that he himself may have.

146 Posts
Ooc —
Baudelaire of Atautsikut, as it is presently known. I come on a diplomatic mission with news of my newly acquired status of Alpha there.

He knew not what this place might know of his now home and so he waited in silence for them to process his words.

A grand announcement and the healing wound on his shoulder from none other than his new bride Calida, proved he had earned his claim.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury was briefly confused as to the boy giving the title as an Alpha of Atautsikut. Wasn't there a different Alpha who she'd met once before? Issu-something? 
But she kept an impassive face despite this, shrouding her emotions behind the neutral stare.
"What is your mission?" She asked, assuming privately that his reason for coming was to solidify an alliance of some sort. Her gaze went to Arashi for a moment before returning to Bauledaire.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Arashi knew nothing of this Atautsikut, so he could neither deny nor confirm anything spelled from the boy's lips.
When Fury looked to him, the General's gaze darkened with suspicion. Even if these words were true, why did this new "alpha" decide it fit to visit here, especially without one of his newly claimed pack to vouch for him?
Even with his doubts, he would remain silent, leaving the floor open for his wife to speak.