Stone Circle nýr
372 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
dunno how this will go! but for @Ilizabeth and she's calling @Gunnar too if he's free — sorry to keep father bear so busy <3

she would tell the woman all about kvarsheim on the way home. about the forest and the creek, the tall stones that notably marked the land.

when they arrived, she urged them to stop at the borders together.

while she doubted ilizabeth would be turned away, it did feel important to have her halt here. just so nobody might rush them with confusion. briefly she called out to father bear. telling him she had brought somebody, that she wanted him to meet.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
"Leave me alone if you want to hurt me"
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ilizabeth followed Bjarna, listening to her. When she said to halt, Ilizabeth obliged. She stood there in silence, unsure who it was that Bjarna was calling for. She wasn't sure what language she'd have to speak, or if she'd have to speak at all. Personally she was quite proud of herself for her memories of the Icelandic language to come back to her so easily. It had been over a year and a half since she'd spoken it with her dad and she only had sometimes used it with Jazmine.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
Ilizabeth is fluent in both Icelandic and English
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard the call and heeded it. Wesry paws making short work of the distance. Graying muzzle first thing seen.

Hello.

He dtood at a distance from both. He would have liked to nudge Bjarna hello, but that deemed not to go with the current situation. So instead he waited, patiently.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
372 Posts
Ooc —
gunnar arrived and she could not stop the eager wiggle of her hanging tail.

this is ilizabeth — she does not want to be alone. she knows our words! she could not halt the excitement within her voice and she nodded softly to the woman at her side.

encouraging her to speak to gunnar.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ilizabeth dipped her head to the graying man who approached them. She was a bit wary but she tried not to let it show. "Hello." She said to Gunnar, in English. Then she switched to Icelandic. "Yes, I speak the language this young girl here speaks. She told me about her family and how they speak it too." Ilizabeth told Gunnar in Icelandic.
^^^Signature^^^
---
Ilizabeth has had trauma in her recent past and is very wary around males and everyone for that matter, but especially males since her sister was killed by and abusive false lover. She is still very shooken and weak as she ran away from her home to this new land to escape him. She may flee or freak out if your OC approaches her, especially a male or a very strong or battle scarred female.
---
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar studied the girl. he didn't know her, but he had been alive long enough to know a little from the way another looked. Her words were pretty enough, but he wasn't certain of the language. He would be lying if he said, he was okay with his language being so common lately. It made him nervous. When his father had been here, it had hardly been around and now it was everywhere.

The girl was slight and frail. There was a shattered look to her gaze and for that alone, Gunnar nodded.

What other things can you offer our pack?
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I'm really fast. I may not be the best fighter because of my smaller size, but I can hunt well. I can catch things that can run fast, and i can jump high to catch birds out of the air." Ilizabeth said. "I kinda ran for my life here..." She added.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
remember not to skip posting order please! <3
also i'm assuming they're speaking english now but let me know if not :)

they spoke in a language that only they shared.

bjarna was left out of whatever words crossed between them now. she only hoped that whatever was said was good.

her eyes searched the graying face of gunnar, looking for any sign of disapproval. it would be awful to have to send the girl right back off. yet she knew her family must always come first.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar listened and said nothing at first. It seemed a little over the top to say one could catch the birds that flew from the air, but it wasn't his business if she did or not. As long as she kept their caches full and helped out where she could. He'd take it.

Very well, welcome.

He switched to the language of his father, so that Bjarna knew what was being said. He should probably work more on teaching her the common language. It would suit her well in the future to have that skill.
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
sorry!!

Ilizabeth dipped her head in graditude. "thank you, both of you. Bjarna for teaching me of your pack and brining me here, and you... sorry i do not know your name Sir, for accepting me into your pack." Ilizabeth said, in icelandic, so both could understand her.
^^^Signature^^^
---
---
372 Posts
Ooc —
last from me!

it felt good, to bring the girl home and make her family. it filled bjarna with a sort of...hope. relief. silently filling the void whether she knew it or not.

come. i show you all the best spots. she whispered, prepared for them to depart.

although she would most certainly give gunnar a quick kiss on his chin on the way out.

and whispered
where does it hurt?
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Last from me

Gunnar took the gentle kiss and returned it also with a nudge to his adopted daughters head. Then he would turn and go separate ways after an soft offer of welcome to the pack.

He tilted his head and shifted on into the pack lands. Anxious now to fill the caches further.
32 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ilizabeth nodded. "Yes, I would love that Bjarna." She said, following the younger girl.

will fade here
^^^Signature^^^
---
---