Gyrfalcon's Keep i am not a fool entire
Moonglow
Beta*
307 Posts
Ooc — Box
Trade 
1/5 for base scout

She was back.

In her mind, at least. There was some lingering weakness, sure, but Vairë was as she ever was before. The doe with itching feet, though they itched less now.

But she had been enclosed in the village for a stifling month, and she couldn’t smother the want to explore, just for the day. So, she spoke word to another in the village in passing, and set out as the dawn touched the sky.

She took it slow, never going above a lope, but her ground eating trot was good enough for the hours to tick by as the cold sun crossed the sky. Fox fur set around her shoulders, she moved through the plain, the wood, up into the mountains until she could see the sea. The birds wheeling above her head weren’t the gulls she knew lived on the beach, but much larger.

With a pang, she wondered after Akaagigan, wishing her bird well as he came back to her. The doe closed her eyes and listened to the squawk of birds.

Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Traveling with others was not something Heph had had much experience with outside of Atka, brief as that that been. But she found it enjoyable, Samani and Rodyn were both good company and the hunting was more bountiful than she might have expected given the season. Her legs stretched out on a detour, content to wander in no particular direction. She wished a better understanding of their surroundings, if she passed through the area again she might choose to linger and explore points of interest.

She felt in her lungs that familiar change in the air as she rose and thought she picked up a change in the sky that might have been a large lake. It was to the north, but it looked so vast that she wondered if it was simply a trick of the light from up high. As her head cast about for scents, careful of borders she breathed deeply at a familiar twist and gathering of them. A wolf that smelled like Moonglow, curious. It was not like Samani or Rodyn or even Callyope but she had met enough of them at that point that she felt she could recognize it.

Her paws which naturally traveled with a certain quietude picked up in volume as she approached and she let out a friendly yip of greeting doubting that she would have taken the other wolf by surprise at any rate. At first she thought she had an unusual coloring of red upon her shoulders but it was a pelt upon further inspection. Rather strange by Heph's standards as she preferred to travel light and hunt on her way but not the strangest thing she had ever watched a wolf carry. "Another beautiful lady from Moonglow, I wonder if I drank from the same streams if my own looks would improve." There was a laugh carried easily on the wind as she came to a halt.

Hope you don't mind, also working on a scout trade for Heph