Pledged
Dragonspine
890 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
“I will be big,” Avicus’s voice sounded in her memory, “very big.”

With this in mind, Masquerade did not stray far from the Wealda’s whelping den. She made only one exception and that was hunting. The quest for meat was what led her away during the cool winter night. She wanted to make sure her dam woke to a hot, fresh breakfast.

Rather than prey, she found herself crossing paths with a wolf she recognized only by smell. Masque spotted him in the distance and paused, tensing a little. He was large and scruffy, reminding her of Augur, though there was a youthfulness to his features, confirmed by his scent. He was gigantic compared to the other yearlings, save perhaps for Relic.

Perhaps he would serve well as a hunting companion then. Masquerade didn’t move, though she woofed to grab his attention, her breath streaming from her muzzle in a cloud of vapor.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Beryllium - by Lycabas - March 09, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - March 13, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Lycabas - March 25, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - March 27, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: Beryllium - by Lycabas - April 29, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - May 01, 2023, 01:34 PM