Overture Downs I can hold my own hand
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
*Shakes the dust of Arlette*

She had returned. Once again back in the familiar homelands of Teekon. Here she was born and raised. She had gained first, to then lose everything. Her regrets, the death of her chosen sister. Her family she lost, the mother she couldn't say goodbye to. The father she never had. But then to gain a new family, and have her own. They were grown now. She was almost five seasons old. She was older than the age as her mother was when she had her, while leading a pack. She was different than her mother she realized. She had come to accept that that was okay. It had taken her awhile.

Arlette took in the plains that lead to the hollow. She knew across from there was Stone Circle. The place she had cursed for so long. She had promised Adlartok that they would go back here, and she had broken that promise. There was a lot of hurt that came with this place. She wasn't sure if she was ready to face it. She didn't know what she would expect. Was someone living there? Was there still Easthollow? Or was it abandoned and inhabited by ghosts? The female had traveled for awhile, and decided that perhaps a little rest was better than to go into that territory tired and emotional.

She wasn't sure if she was going to see or find anyone she knew. She had the feeling that most wolves she loved had died. Perhaps a little pessimistic, there was a hope that she might be surprised. Arlette wasn't sure what this trip would bring her, but she was hoping for some closure.
Messages In This Thread
I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - March 19, 2023, 03:08 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - March 23, 2023, 01:35 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - March 25, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - April 20, 2023, 07:21 PM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - May 03, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - May 19, 2023, 01:44 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - May 22, 2023, 04:54 AM