A Busy Day
12 Posts
Ooc —
Tobias was to be told what he would be doing and his daily duties, he was going to listen and do whatever he was told yet his mind would at times daze and think about the female he had met when he first got here.

Was tobias starting to like her after just one meet, it felt like that but he wondered if that was even ok to even think. Tobias wouldnt ask, he did not want to get introuble his first day here, he would accept and do his duties proudly
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

Tethys had been tracking the newest male for quite some time, using her raven coat to blend into the shadows. The drudge had been going out the territory, locked in his daily routine, picking up debris and mud along his shiny white coat as he went along. But, perhaps the most amusing quality this brute had was the fact that his pale eyes were misty and his head seemed to be stuck in the clouds. Sometimes he would tumble over a rock or find his paw lodged behind a root, other times he seemed to just stop and... think. About what? He didn't have any time to dawdle. And right now, he was doing it again.

In a daze? she called out, leaving her stalking path and padded towards him. The fuzzy white male was facing away from her, but no doubt he would pick up on her intentionally loud footfalls as she drew closer.
12 Posts
Ooc —
Tobias had been listening as someone drew closer, he turned at the sound of a voice " Not really just alot to do going down the list in my thoughts of what all i need to finish today" he said, he had so much to do at one time and he had to make sure everything was perfect, he was new so he had to learn everything fast.

Tobias stood tall, then walked over to a pile of dead rabbit and brought them to her "I have killed these rabbits for the pack, but was never told where to bring them"he said he was not sure if he just took them to the alpha or set them in a specific place
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Much in the same manner as Tethys, Caiaphas had been prowling the upper banks -- her inquisitive gaze settled on the errant actions of the pale wolf. It had occurred to her, admittedly belatedly, that she spent little time with her packmates -- and as a Warden, she imagined it was both unfit and unfair of her to be reclusive while expecting the rest of the pack to bear their share of burden.

As Tethys pulled out from the shadows Caiaphas slunk downwards, her body obscured by the flat ocean reeds. She was content to watch this interaction between two packmates without interruption -- and elected to remain hidden until she was no longer satisfied with spying.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
12 Posts
Ooc —
Tobias sniffed the air and smelled the female he had met before"well i have to go i have to get these chores done for the alpha, its very important"he said then he hurried along and knew eventually that he would catch up with the female that he had met when he first got here but he really did need to get his chores finished and he was just about done
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

She was about to respond to his rather harried voice when the arctic male tried to excuse himself and go figure out what he was to do with his rabbit offerings. The raven had never seen such odd, and rather disconcerting behavior, from a new recruit. But, perhaps, she hadn't been around enough.

When did she assign those chores you seem so busy with? Tethys asked, not bothering to halt him. Instead, she trailed the male for a few steps. Something was off- the black female felt like a pair of eyes were on her. It was probably those damn bobcats.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm going to bow caiaphas out, if that is okay with you two. consider this my last post in this thread!! i have a super busy schedule the next couple of weeks and i do not want to hold any posters back, so i am wrapping up all my current threads. sorry!! xx

Caiaphas was not in her hidden position long before the pair disappeared from view. She craned her neck to watch them further, but it seemed the two of them were most busy, as they carried out conversation she could not hear. Unwilling to betray that she had been 'eavesdropping', Caiaphas considered what to do next -- she could go and intercept the two, or she could allow them to interact with each other without her intrusion.

Feeling it was better to select the latter, Caiaphas shrugged -- she had heard nothing of their conversation, but it was clear the two of them were engaging in some sort of duty. Feeling quite satisfied to see her packmates in duty, she swung back towards the den Aktaie was residing in to confer with her about the coming ritual.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.