Ankyra Sound Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining}
Life is a burden, but love is a gift.
5 Posts
Ooc — Evil, Himself
Away
Dante, or Dantus as his birth name, had been spending days... weeks, maybe, to find the supposed "Amazonian" pack that he had heard rumors of, the female-hierachy that had been growing. He was excited of news like this, he had always been interested by phenomenons and stories that people could only tell of, and noone had seen themselves. He had heard accounts of Slavery, Imprisonment, and Female Hierachy.. and several loners had told him about it, but most of it he had doubted, one white male wolf, which he had laid eyes upon, had told him that it was better not to know, but Dante did insist, and had just begun to practice his greek, which had begun to rust. " "Χαιρετισμούς" " he practiced, the thick latin and Italian accent that had formed from his original tongues began to work itself into the practiced Greek, Το όνομα γέννησής μου είναι Δάντη, εδώ για να εξυπηρετήσει.Το όνομα γέννησής μου είναι Δάντη he began slowly, his voice deep, yet the soft and luring Italian accent could be heard in the several a's that he had slowly developed εδώ για να εξυπηρετήσει he said, his voice stuttering lightly, mixing the words, but with constant practice as he walked and stepped softly forward to the open little cove that had been formed, he grabbed all his might, and with a light curse Questo non e una buona idea ma... Cazzo, lo farò He slowly howled, calling for any woman to arrive.

As he waited, he began to look around the shore for any beautiful clams or corals, or if he was lucky, flowers to present, not for flirting, but as a sign of offering, but a bit of fun would'nt be bad, he thought as he snatched some seashells into his mouth, picking only the most beautiful ones. Some he had not remembered the names of, especially the names in english, but as he caught his third, he plucked the Wentletrap from his mouth, reminding him of greek structures, and placed it into his mouth, along with a Clam and a bright magenta Hibiscus, which he had to push slowly forward into the grass to find, but nevertheless, made it look the evermore fabulous. He sat down, and began to wait, excited for his first meeting with a mythic race, that he had thought only of as a legend.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
A most unusual pall of faded summer warmth still clung to the Sound, the last testament of a season long since past. Caiaphas, delighted by the momentary lapse of chilly fall weather, had elected to spend the bulk of the day securing the premises of their pack and partaking in various Warden capacities.

As she prowled down through the underbrush, noting the brittle way most of the leaves and pinestraw crumbled sickly under her tread, she heard the entreating howl of another. Huffing, the Sound's Warden adopted a lofty trot -- one that carried smoothly until the dark, tall male was beheld in her vision.

Adopting her usual facade of politely cold indifference, Caiaphas regarded the lanky male and the sundry collection he had carried. Terrestrial as the flower was, it was left dismissed -- but a glean of curiosity subtly flickered across her muzzle as she inspected the seashell she proffered. She then looked to him expectantly, a curt silent appointed that demonstrated clearly she was awaiting explanation.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
5 Posts
Ooc — Evil, Himself
Away
Dante had softly dropped the assortment of items he had collected onto the sand, and had to take a moment, the colourful female was strangely beautiful, and yet, he had quickly to explain " "Χαιρετισμούς" "Το όνομα γέννησής μου είναι Δάντη εδώ για να εξυπηρετήσει he said, his voice alot more confident, and he had regained his posture, "Είναι αλήθεια; Είστε γυναίκα του Αμαζονίου;" he asked, in his deep yet elegant voice, hoping that the accent of latin had not pestered in what he had tried to sound fluent.

He looked once again at the astonishing female, and bowed down in light submission, "Είναι ένα δώρο," he said, Ugh, crap, um... how do you say it again?" "Δεν είναι το καλύτερο.. - λυπάμαι!" "Finally, thats it!" he tried, his voice mixing up the different syllables, but still being thick and understandable. He nudged the shells that he had placed closer to the female, and put down his head, he had already spoken too much for a male, as he heard myths of how Males should only speak when they are talked to.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
While she waited for an answer she made no move to hide her studying of him; the sleek way in which his muscles formed -- the proportionate elegance of his lanky limbs. She assessed him boldly, without caution -- right down to the deep burgundy of his softly winsome gaze.

Her ears flew forward in surprise as he spoke -- she cast a stolen look behind him as if suspicious -- where were all the wolves who carried the tongue of the sea springing from? Had the Mother Sea herself regurgitated them from her sprung depths? Caiaphas' gaze raked across the dark male's countenance, full of doubt and perplexity.

"Είμαστε οι Νηρηίδες." The reply came succinctly; perhaps in Caiaphas' favor, as the language of the Sea was not her first language and she was still an acolyte to its vernacular. "I am Caiaphas. Did a Sister of Themiscyra send you?" While not common, as of late many wolves connected to Themiscyra had joined their fleet, and Caiaphas wondered for a moment if this limber creature was affiliated with Spyridon.
5 Posts
Ooc — Evil, Himself
Away
Dante flicked back his ears, and had sat down, not gazing directly at the woman's eyes, showing some submission, and let his muscles relax abit that the "Ne-rei-des", he spoken common tongue, and that he must not speak in greek for the rest of the time here, he did NOT want to sound like an idiot.

He bowed again, and had replied "I do not know, I was told by many about your place, and had came of curiosity, and bidding." he spoke, his eyesight lightly making space for himself to examine this feminine specimen. Her colours were strange, a tint of orange had shaded the black in her head, and her body was strangely depicted. He did not want to be rude, so before he gazed more, he quickly set aside his glance.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas was not fond of curiosity -- and the lack of appreciation she had for curiosity showed quite plainly on her coldly marked muzzle. She offered only a frown in rebuke, a flick of her tail given in rejoin.

All perceived warmth and expectancy she may have had in him dissolved when he admitted he was not sent by Themiscyra -- there seemed a detectible wilt to her anticipation. She did not bother to hide it. "A shame, I guess. What bidding? Is this an entreat to join, or are you simply rubbernecking?" The curtness in her voice suggested her impatience for the former -- and if it turned out he was wasting her time she would stop at nothing to take his offering and shoo him swiftly from the premises.
5 Posts
Ooc — Evil, Himself
Away
Dante easily took quick response, He did not know what "Ruh-ber-necking" meant, but he took it. "An Entreat" he said quickly, but his open eyes looking down, "Of course.." he said, while turning his head up.

He looked down at the seashells he had gathered, foolish, what difference would this make, it would only make him look like an ass-kisser, unless they were fond of that, which they most likely werent, he had made a mistake,
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The pitch-furred male was swift to issue a response, which in turn somewhat placated the feral woman. While her posture did not resolve, her eyes fell in the direction of the male's own -- the small supplication of seashells and flowers. The flower would wilt, and she still cared little for it, but this time she expressed her interest in the rest of the harvest by making motion with her muzzle in the direction of the sea shells.

"Take those. Leave the plant." She uttered, rising to turn face back towards the heart of the Sound. "I will introduce you to the men of our camp, and it will be their duty to enlighten you on the culture of our clan. The Sisters are much too busy to dawdle with profligates or subordinates -- we will see to it that Greyjoy tends to you." She left it at that, having never been one for much explanation -- and without looking back she struck down the shore in the direction of the male's camp.
5 Posts
Ooc — Evil, Himself
Away
Should I end it here? If yeah, just thing of it as it fades to black after this.

Dantus quickly nodded, and grabbed the different assortment of items he had took, and left the little pink flower that he had plucked into his fur, They might not want it, or like it, but he does. It might make a good dye if he found out how to make it into one. He was worried, but excited. He had alot of questions to ask, but he would ask this "Grey-Joy", who would have to explain some of this.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
yup! we can fade here. thanks for the thread. you should start an open thread with some packmates! there is a quest thread here: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=5648 if you'd like to join, there is no posting order.

Dante was quick to do her bidding, which Caiaphas perceived as a welcome trait. She surmised to herself that if his tractability was true to character, he would make a most useful acolyte for Greyjoy. The pack as a whole was getting stronger every day -- with more and more recruits coming under Aktaie's wing, Caiaphas was feeling quite confident about the onset of winter.

She did not indulge in any small talk as she lead him solemnly to the male's quarters -- and once the duo met with Greyjoy she was quick to depart their company, trusting fully in the silver-furred male to make Dante quite at home.