Swiftcurrent Creek Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Arric backtracked, and Eshe shook her head. “We should discuss this later,” she advised, knowing they didn’t have the time to flesh out their plans. “She needs to eat as soon as possible.” This conversation needed to happen when they both rested and in the right state of mind.

Mae spoke, and Eshe almost began to cry. The sentiment was both hilarious—Karshit was something she’d be laughing about for the foreseeable future—and endearing. “I couldn’t have said it better myself,” she said, wiping away the tears that hadn’t shed yet. “She is family.”

She picked herself up, shook some of the loose filth off of her coat, and cleared her throat. “I’m ready when you guys are,” she said, avoiding any glance of him and the child he held.

“Or, no—you two go.” She said suddenly, thinking of @Akavir as her mind began to clear—selfishly, she needed him now more than anything and distance from the situation. Not to mention the immense jealousy she’d feel seeing somebody else care for the child she so desperately wanted. “Akavir’s going to need somebody to tell him everything thats going on.” Especially about where his daughter went, she thought to herself. It wasn’t her place to speak on it—she was outranked and already in deep shit.
Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Mae - August 04, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Eshe - August 04, 2023, 06:20 PM